Famous Daves Bar b Que joint

Richard Cheese

So we finally ate at Daves last night. The service we had was fantastic! Our waitress was great and the food was also really good and so was the large ice cold New Castle :blury: . We had between us, cajun chicken sandwich (very yum), catfish, pulled pork sandwich, & my 11 yr old had the Devil Spit hamburger. This thing had spicey bbq sauce, pepper jack cheese, hell fire pickle chips, & jalapeno's. The waitress questioned us on whether we wanted him to have it or not but he always orders everything spicey. He ate over 3/4 of it and probably only had a couple drinks. I'm sure he'll be burning today though :grin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna say the same thing freak.. The wife wanted toke-a-bowl for dinner one night and i was like wtf is this gonna be and noticed it was a famous daves.. i just forgot to put it in here.. lol

Famous Dave's=Good Eats

Ya and Memphis BBQ is OK but BBQ sauce=sugar even if it is cooked in. Sugar is very bad for me so when I am eating either place I'm cheating big time.

Oddly enough the best ribs I've eaten in Vegas is at the Nevada Chicken Cafe and the rotisserie or BBQ chicken isn't bad either. Beats the heck out of Sonya's. They don't alway cook off ribs. If the mesquite grill out front is going later in the week and you are willing to wait or getting take out you may be in luck.

If you are looking for special BBQ sauce this isn't the place. It's very different from what you expect BBQ to be. Just herbs and spices and some darn fine ribs. Outside seating for the smokers if the weathers nice and he's working on a Beer permit.

You could call Nico and ask if he's got ribs but you will have to look up the number because I ain't telling ya...you might get the last half rack.

Eli