metalalien Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 I'll ask the professional hillshooters here. What is yours guys' idea on number of paddles. I see some with as little as 6 paddles and some with more than 10. Whats the theroy on more or less? So many different factors... rollout is important (how big a round the tire is) and how light it is.. I tried 24" 10 or 12 paddles (can't remember) extremes on my 538lbs KFx and they sucked.. switched to 25" 9 paddles and the bike carried more speed... I want to try soem 25" 12 paddle rippers... huge paddles... but I am waiting on the longer swingarm so I can keep it under control. I have heard too many paddles kills top end... I say that just means you need more HP. Quote
nidan450 Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 how much power you makin my ride is in by signature block, I would guess close to 50HP? Quote
1BADYFZ Posted May 6, 2008 Posted May 6, 2008 Sam, your bike looks good man, what color is the frame? is it powder? Yea that is powder coat that i found from a company on the internet, it is acandy orange translucent with a dash of silver flakes..came out real nice and diffrent.. Where did you get that gas tank? Badass. The Tank was a company that said they can chrome plastic which they did but was very brittle especially if the gas got on it it melted away. they did a great job and deffinetly turned some heads while it lasted..... Quote
MQUnlimited Posted May 9, 2008 Author Posted May 9, 2008 The Tank was a company that said they can chrome plastic which they did but was very brittle especially if the gas got on it it melted away. they did a great job and deffinetly turned some heads while it lasted..... That sucks..oh well, looked good though. Quote
painterjoe Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) 2nd one's mine(collecting dust since I bought the buggy) and the 1st one is a friends, I had a crap load of pics of all the one's I painted but I can't find em'. Edited May 20, 2008 by painterjoe Quote
britincali Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Mine got modded a little more during the rebuild Hopefully now Ill be able to actually launch it :black: Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Those are some SWEET paint jobs on those Banshees! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.