running first tank of biodiesel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fk the government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These fuel prices are retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diesel is the least expensive to produce and NOW it cost the most. :pics::ban-split::beercheers::headbang1: I hope the truck drivers stand up...SHUT DOWN... and get some thing started. If I have to fuel me truck with f*ckin left over Taco Bell oil, there is a serious problem. The U.S. has the biggest oil reserve right here in America. under the Rocky Mountains. :shocked2: But the system is so f*cked up that they just keep letting us, as American citizens get screwed. :whoop: God damn it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

Edited by maxdout

For what it's worth, my roommie is a mechanic in the Air Force, and she was tellin me the other day about how they tried the biodiesel for a while and it ruined everything and they stopped using it, but they still have a truck on it and she says it is always broke down for stupid little crap. My summary of her description is edited for content that is DDR friendly, :laughoff: Her explanations to me included a lot of cursing and motioning in irritation... Anyway, as she was telling me about her day I thought about this thread, and thought I'd share.

For what it's worth, my roommie is a mechanic in the Air Force, and she was tellin me the other day about how they tried the biodiesel for a while and it ruined everything and they stopped using it, but they still have a truck on it and she says it is always broke down for stupid little crap. My summary of her description is edited for content that is DDR friendly, :laughoff: Her explanations to me included a lot of cursing and motioning in irritation ... Anyway, as she was telling me about her day I thought about this thread, and thought I'd share.

:shocked2:

thanks amanda!!!