iridektm Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 I can't figure out how to get this into the video section, but I thought you might enjoy it. Quote
vegas style Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 nice job what kind on camera were you using? just getting into making some movies with my new mac and starting to look for a better cam setup Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 :shocked2: :shocked2: cool job on your vid i like your other vid as well Quote
iridektm Posted April 7, 2008 Author Posted April 7, 2008 Pretty cool. Man I love the razorbacks It's a Sony 520 resolution camera attached to an Archos AV 500 DVR. This set up works pretty well. I think you can actually get the camera in 560 resolution, but the one I have takes pretty good quality video. Hope that helps. Quote
SandSoulja Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 the video looked really good....but i got bored after all the razor backs one after another. was there anything else? Quote
iridektm Posted April 8, 2008 Author Posted April 8, 2008 the video looked really good....but i got bored after all the razor backs one after another. was there anything else? This video was done this way because I had several friends request that I make one with only razor back footage. I have a couple of other ones on youtube that you might like more. here are the links: I hope you enjoy them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.