Summer Vacations

Kitcat

Looks like a good spring / summer Baja Wide Open trip from Ensenada to cabo, houseboat on majave, night trips to the dunes (when moon is full), Alaskan cruise with some halibut fishing and a trip to Australia to extend the summer later in year :laughoff:

We also visited a black sand and a green sand beach on the big island. :laughoff: Also found one of the most pristine and vacant beaches I have ever been to. However....2 miles over a lava flow with a spotter was a little harrowing. :isbb: I'm glad the rental car people didn't look at the bottom of the Jeep real hard :laughoff: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took our Jeep on the back road to Hana, which is 10 times scarier that the normal "Road to Hana"

The big island sounds cool. We took a day trip to the North Shore of Oahu. They were filming "Blue Crush" that day. It's pretty cool up there!

Treatments are available for cats and dogs that weren't around when I was a kid.

Its tough when your cat or dog looks up to you their mouth wide open in pain from whatever the ale from as they lay on the Vets examination table.

So being a soft touch, I want everything done to make them better.

Wife is having one of those neck/face lifts that cost about $12K, and not liking to have anything on the credit cards,, when that is paid off then it'll be Kawai.

Hawaii used to be the big vacation bargain.

But, like everything else, aint cheap, but nothing like it.

Love every minute there.

Surprised their isn't a Hawaii themed resort in 'Vegas.

We went to Disneyworld Florida last year and is it ever expensive and crowded!!

But,, the kids don't see that and they have a blast which is fun in itself just seeing them have a good time.

Utah is incredable. We drove up through Hurricane Valley and other Valleys in Utah are as beautiful as Monument Valley.

We've got close to some other teenage girls that are going through cancer treatment with our teenager.

They all want to go to the Hard Rock in Vegas (the pool is excellent) and a concert at the Hard Rocks Joint.

Yeah, kids can usually go to the joint.

So we'll be getting that dialed in in July when the kids are all through with their treatments.

Sorry to hear about your teenager's cancer treatments. I hope they go well. :praying:

Edited by Kitcat

St. Anthony's in early July, just after the 4th. Maybe a couple days in Yellowstone while we're in the neighborhood, we have friends with property outside Driggs... that's the big one.

At the rate gas prices are going up, I might be selling a kidney to cover gas... :beercheers:

A weekend at Emma Wood... a weekend at Lake Lopez... Thunderboats in September... that's about it.