Epoxy'd my garage

MAXDOUT

PIMP! :laughoff:

Looks great Tyler. After all the crap you gave Kenny, now your garage looks just like his! :laughing::laughoff: I'm still jealous. haha

What do they charge for something like that? DDR pricing? :isbb::isbb:

I'll ask again, Tyler. :shout: What does your buddy charge for a garage floor epoxy job? I am going to be doing mine soon and would like to find someone who can do it. :beat:

He doesn't use the Lowes or Homedepot stuff so its a little more. I think its around 6-7 dollars a sq foot. But they come in and totally strip the floor, skim the stem wall with a coating and apply a bonding agent. Then the next day come and apply a base coat. Third day apply top coat with flakes. Fourth day apply sealer/laquer finish. Takes a little longer but worth the wait. :laughoff:

Edited by maxdout

He doesn't use the Lowes or Homedepot stuff so its a little more. I think its around 6-7 dollars a sq foot. But they come in and totally strip the floor, skim the stem wall with a coating and apply a bonding agent. Then the next day come and apply a base coat. Third day apply top coat with flakes. Fourth day apply sealer/laquer finish. Takes a little longer but worth the wait. :laughoff:

Hey freak if you go that route i got enough room in the garage for all the 2 wheelers and the raptor if we get creative :D probably couldnt cram the grizzly in there.. But i can make room for ya :D

He doesn't use the Lowes or Homedepot stuff so its a little more. I think its around 6-7 dollars a sq foot. But they come in and totally strip the floor, skim the stem wall with a coating and apply a bonding agent. Then the next day come and apply a base coat. Third day apply top coat with flakes. Fourth day apply sealer/laquer finish. Takes a little longer but worth the wait. :beercheers:

wow, that sounds like about 2 G's then. :blink:

Thanks. I may end up doing it myself if it ends up being that much. :undecided:

Hey freak if you go that route i got enough room in the garage for all the 2 wheelers and the raptor if we get creative :D probably couldnt cram the grizzly in there.. But i can make room for ya :D

Cool. thanks. I will keep that in mind. This project is under way as of right friggen now. :ban-split: I can't wait till it's done.

wow, that sounds like about 2 G's then. :blink:

Thanks. I may end up doing it myself if it ends up being that much. :undecided:

Cool. thanks. I will keep that in mind. This project is under way as of right friggen now. :ban-split: I can't wait till it's done.

I know............some buddies huh????? :nah:

Hey Pete, take before and after pics though. :beercheers:

Edited by maxdout