Anybody down for a socal desert/mountain ride?

SandSoulja

I'm thinking about settin up a day to have a good group of people go on a desert ride...

It will be like a relaxed but advanced ride through the trails of the mountains behind and in lucerne valley...

quads and bikes welcome...we can ride straight out of my house through my back gate and be on trails...the problem is finding people who are close enough to wanna go.

let me know if your interested, and if we get a few peeps together maybe we can set something up...my 426 will be done next week and i'm goin out to the D next weekand so it will be after that.

I'm thinking about settin up a day to have a good group of people go on a desert ride...

It will be like a relaxed but advanced ride through the trails of the mountains behind and in lucerne valley...

quads and bikes welcome...we can ride straight out of my house through my back gate and be on trails...the problem is finding people who are close enough to wanna go.

let me know if your interested, and if we get a few peeps together maybe we can set something up...my 426 will be done next week and i'm goin out to the D next weekand so it will be after that.

Sounds great but that drive home to Vegas after riding would suck...

:beercheers:

My friends and I are doing a ride to day out of Big Bear to Pionner Town, around the back side of Johnson Valley than back in to Big Bear....

You doing your run next weekend???

Let us know!!

:dunno:

AW man if my bike was done i soo woulda went with you today. bummer... probably afternext weekand cuz i will be at dumont.

Liberty PM me your number and I'll give ya a call.

will do.

Sounds great but that drive home to Vegas after riding would suck...

:beercheers:

yeah i know..i was trying to get some socal people...just to avoid the drive home to vegas..but who evers down from vegas is totally welcome as well. :drinkbeer: