superdave Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 i havn't seen my favorite budwieser sweat shirt/ hoody since halloween at dumont. my daughter was wearing it for a while out there but i cant find it anywhere. maybe she took it off and left it lying around. Quote
YFZBOB Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 i havn't seen my favorite budwieser sweat shirt/ hoody since halloween at dumont. my daughter was wearing it for a while out there but i cant find it anywhere. maybe she took it off and left it lying around. That'll be a Party Foul Dave :smiley: ... Round of Beers from Dave Everyone!!!! I'll look for it Tuesday when I get to Dumont, at least it'll keep me busy for a couple of days :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted November 19, 2005 Posted November 19, 2005 <---> :headbang: :smiley: Dave, you coulda posted nothing at all and your avatar woulda posted for you Quote
superdave Posted November 19, 2005 Author Posted November 19, 2005 ha ha! i didn't even make the connection. Quote
duniemonkie Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Dammit Dave, now when I'm stumbling around camp I won't be able to find you! I'll bring the Bud-logo catalog this weekend and we'll do some shoppin'!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.