I GOT SHOT!

bp-guy

Foxysandchick-- Yes we got hit with the batons at training but they were foam ones. No on the guns for obviuos reasons. And we might be getting the tasers in the future and yes we will have to get hit with that to carry it.

Yeah we did foam batons too and they use rubber bullets for SWAT night..they stopped tasing the Officers for training due to the amount of injuries, so good luck with that :laughoff: . Some guys tried singing songs while being tased, that was funny :rolleyes: never heard those versions on happy birthday.

we were out at the paintball range one day.. and they wanted us to crono our guns.. My brother told me my weapon was shooting a little hot.. i told him i didnt believe him and took a few shots at my truck from about 10 yards... Needless to say the ball went thru my headlight and broke against the battery... We turned it down a wee bit after that :P

Could you imagine playing commando in dumont with a hopper full of regular paint and a handfull of those special ones thrown in.. i would hate to be on the recieving end of one of them. :D

Im so glad you cleared that up in the first sentence that you werent actually "SHOT" and are ok. Soon as I saw this post I just thought, OH NO. :beercheers:

Now as for that would, thats pretty nasty. Why in the world would you stand there and take 5 shots of that?? :laughing:

Thanks for defending our borders and risking your life for our saftey!!! :pics: