anyone see this UFC fight?

dunefreak

I meant to post up about this after the last UFC fight. I was laughing my a$$ off when I saw it. I was just reminded off it in the youtube thread when I saw a short clip of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GTJUNckd6l8

Quarry Mocking Starns, 15 mins of the same running away, the entire time and Quarry finally got annoyed and made fun of him lol. First 30-24 score in UFC history. Starns was kicked out of the UFC for his lack of performance

That fight was lame. I was waiting for something to happen, but Starns just kept running away and didn't do a damn thing. :whistle::rolleyes:

What an embarrassment to UFC. :laughoff:

That had to be the worst fight in UFC histery. He should be ban from fighting all together

I believe he was according to the tidbit of text on the youtube description....

Quarry Mocking Starns, 15 mins of the same running away, the entire time and Quarry finally got annoyed and made fun of him lol. First 30-24 score in UFC history. Starns was kicked out of the UFC for his lack of performance

Yeah, saw it. Quarry finally had enough of Starnes running away from him, and started mocking him...prompting a huge cheer from the crowd. I don't think Starnes even landed ANYTHING the entire fight. I hear the UFC cut him, along with Travis Lutter because of their poor performances.

thats good lots of good fighters are coming up in that wieght class. I think that this guy was on the ultimate fighter and wasn't that much of a wuss :laughoff: I think if your going to be a UFC fighter and in the public eye. It's better to go out like a man :rolleyes: