CORR is back

We were thinking about going out there, so I checked for rooms and all the rooms are sold out for Saturday night. Looks like if we go, we'll have to take the trailer out there. Sure hope it cools down just a tad.

Well since I can't make it out to the races the least you guys can do is stop by in the morning and get some great coffee from my shop! You have to pass right by it when going out from Henderson and I am only about a mile off the 15 if you are going out that way.

Stop by at Saxbys Coffee 835 Seven Hills dr. #190 between St. Rose and Horizon Ridge. I will appreciate the business and you'll appreciate a great cup of coffee!

Thanks,

Then if you want to be a real bud stop back in the afternoon when I will be working and tell me how it was. :headbang1:

Edited by ynot

Well since I can't make it out to the races the least you guys can do is stop by in the morning and get some great coffee from my shop! You have to pass right by it when going out from Henderson and I am only about a mile off the 15 if you are going out that way.

Stop by at Saxbys Coffee 835 Seven Hills dr. #190 between St. Rose and Horizon Ridge. I will appreciate the business and you'll appreciate a great cup of coffee!

Thanks,

Then if you want to be a real bud stop back in the afternoon when I will be working and tell me how it was. :pics:

Hey sir, :shout: ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ON HERE. :dance:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I do end up going out I will make sure to stop by, Terry. :blury::dope:

Do you have any Folgers? :dance: KIDDING! :headbang1:

Hey sir, :shout: ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ON HERE. :dance:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I do end up going out I will make sure to stop by, Terry. :blury::dope:

Do you have any Folgers? :pics: KIDDING! :headbang1:

It wasn't really advertising it was more of uuuhh an announcement, yeah that's it! Of course I will have folgers on hand for you El Presidente, just ask for the prez's special.

Anyone else planning on going? :driver:

I think general admin tickets are $30, reserved seats are $45.

May 17-18th, Primm NV.

corr-race.gif

the rj has 5 dollar off coupons in the sports section the last 2 days :D. i plan to go tomorrow. :D