ford f150 prerunnin

sometime in the next couple months ill be gettin a ford f150

out at dumont i saw a white ford f150 with suspension and lift...haulin through the dunes and it did donuts

if anyone on here knows who owns that let me know

or if anyone has any ideas on where to get good prices on shocks and parts and the best air intake and exhaust systems.

bunch of guys round hereve got ford rangers all set for pre runnin and cal city

want mine set up pretty much the same way..just need to know how i can get it goin

thanks

this one?

he has 80k in to that

the best kit for a f150 is JD Fab but the bad part is the price. but its worth it

post-1597-1211342916_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHA

yeah dude thats it

:barf: im not worthy

thats the one that made me say...forget that chevy 2500...i want one like that

80k??

wuts on it?? performance wise...not includin entertainment

i saw that one out there and i was like dayumn!!! :barf::usa::blink:

all i need is the lift, long travel suspension, exhaust, and air intake system

and if theres time...a cow rammer :blink:

Hey guys , Hyundai make bad azz pre runners from the factory ! I think it's called the exel , dudes , some spinners and kraco w/ unmounted 6x9 speakers and a cool sticker on the hood ya know a flying biach! eef yes !! :beercheers:

Edited by powerhouse

HAHAHAHA

yeah dude thats it

:laughoff: im not worthy

thats the one that made me say...forget that chevy 2500...i want one like that

80k??

wuts on it?? performance wise...not includin entertainment

i saw that one out there and i was like dayumn!!! :think::beercheers: :breakdance:

all i need is the lift, long travel suspension, exhaust, and air intake system

and if theres time...a cow rammer :headbang1:

how big of a lift are you getting? i wouldnt go more than 4inches if that or i would just get the LT and no lift you dont need it

he took me for a ride and we were doin 75 through the whoops to north pole like nothing!

it has a supercharger and like 20k of suspension and a gps in dash and alot of other stuff

Is that gerrit's truck?????

no

Edited by 90+ PLUS

how big of a lift are you getting? i wouldnt go more than 4inches if that or i would just get the LT and no lift you dont need it

he took me for a ride and we were doin 75 through the whoops to north pole like nothing!

it has a supercharger and like 20k of suspension and a gps in dash and alot of other stuff

i was thinkin 4-5 in the front and 3-4 in the back...i want the back to be an inch lower so that the center of gravity on the wheels is a lil better and doesnt tilt as much

you can just get a 2 leveling kit for the for the front and it will be a little bit higher, he doesnt have a lift of that truck he just has 37in tires and the way the suspension is set up it sits like that.

they look fine, but with bigger tires and such, you wont be gettin sh*t for gas mileage and bigger than 35" tires starts to affect your towing. Mine sits stock, with the 2" front leveling and about 34"- 34 1/2 in. tires.

here is my truck its a 2x4 with a 4in lift with kings

thats a beauty dude

where do u think i could get a widened wheel base??

and if i were to get the kings shocks i could soften em up as much as i want right??

i was talkin to my friend with a ranger all set up for the desert

said u dont wanna go higher than 6 inches on the lift...ruins center of balance

need the lift to keep the body from smashin down on the tires

or do the shocks raise it a little?

i dont really know much about the suspension or brakes and tires...i could install the exhaust and air intake no problem

thats y im askin so many questions

the softer the front is the lower it will sit and the stiffer it is the higher it will sit my shocks are really tightened up right now so my front end will sit level until i can get a 3in spacer made so it will sit 1in higher in the front and then i can loosen up the shocks.

thats a suspension issue if your body slams down on the tires then you need to stiffen up the shocks.

you only want your shocks so soft if they are to some then you will just bottom out on every thing you hit and smash sh!t up. but you dont want them too stiff either then it wont ride good. you need someone that knows how to set up shocks help you out.