dodge has a truck with a 10ft bed

They need to put that behind a Megacab front. That would be bitchen.

I would setle for a long bed megacab. I don't mean one of those convesions either, a factory long bed megacab.

I have a megacab at work and that thing is huge!! We take out the back seats and you can have a fricken party back there. It only has 325 miles on it. In about 6 months it will have about 6,000 easily.

It's too long for us though, it won't be long before someone high-centers one out in the mountains. I have to wear out the origional tires before I get the off-road tires put on. Needless to say I help them wear out as I drive..lol

A 10 foot bed on a megacab would be a nightmare to park. then to make it a a dually would really mess things up.

post-1872-1211929731_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

I used to work for Dodge and I currently have a MegaCab. It's a b*tch to park but not as bad as my Chevy 3500 was.

They can't put a longer bed on the megacab because they would have to reclassify the vehicle and that would entail a lot of work. that would have to be approved by the government agency that watches it.If They new they could sell a bunch of them, they might put forth then effort but The DOT and all the other leaders

I talked to on of the big wigs at cooporate and he said it wasn' going to happen.+