SandSoulja Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 Here's some pics from a few weeks ago...but i'm bored with a bum back... anybody go shooting or have some guns? Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 Here's some pics from a few weeks ago...but i'm bored with a bum back... anybody go shooting or have some guns? :black: Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 yeah man, I normally hitup the Boulder City Range about 2x a month. Bushmaster M4 Carbon Baretta 92FS! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 i need to find me a skeet range out here.. I got a 20gauge in the closet itchin to get dirty Quote
indasand Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 I have a Mosin Nagant 762x54, 50cal cap and ball Indian trade rifle, 35 Remington and a pos 22 Sold my pistol when I had kids, but they all have BB guns now LOL Anytime........... Quote
vegas style Posted June 10, 2008 Posted June 10, 2008 yea i shoot i have a few toys like to plink around. shot behind the basic B up the mountains aways a few times. Quote
motoxman30 Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Here's some pics from a few weeks ago...but i'm bored with a bum back... anybody go shooting or have some guns? yeah last weekend at the lake went up to the high water mark...set up a bunch of cans shot at em with a 9mm went through about 200 rounds next trip up...takin a bunch more up Quote
eli Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 i need to find me a skeet range out here.. I got a 20gauge in the closet itchin to get dirty Las Vegas Gun Club up by Floyd Lamb normally has a couple of skeet ranges open. Shooting trap has likely ruined me for life but I was dropping high 1 when I started shooting trap so maybe there wasn't much to ruin. Kind of warm but I'll shoot with ya at least until I see a 100 straight patch on your vest. Eli Quote
ynot Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Desert Lake gun club on the way to the dry lake by Railroad pass has a great sporting clay range and skeet/trap range. I believe it is open to the public now. I would be willing to go out for some sporting clays . http://www.desertlakeshooting.com/ Quote
motoxman30 Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Your worthless with out pics HOLY $H!+ DUDE!!!!!! wut r u doin....gettin ready just in case robots take over lol jkjk good collection there ive never seen so many in one place except for in the movies RIGHT ON Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 11, 2008 Author Posted June 11, 2008 Well ican't take credit for all of them...but between my dad and i and two buddys thats what we had....and some more hand guns off to the side. Quote
gotsand450r Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 nice collection, i shoot a lillte bit. but its my job Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 Las Vegas Gun Club up by Floyd Lamb normally has a couple of skeet ranges open. Shooting trap has likely ruined me for life but I was dropping high 1 when I started shooting trap so maybe there wasn't much to ruin. Kind of warm but I'll shoot with ya at least until I see a 100 straight patch on your vest. Eli That will probably never happen.. Im lucky if i get 17 birds out of a round. Now my little brother on the other hand that guy got some skills Desert Lake gun club on the way to the dry lake by Railroad pass has a great sporting clay range and skeet/trap range. I believe it is open to the public now. I would be willing to go out for some sporting clays . http://www.desertlakeshooting.com/ Ill letcha know terry. Their rates are fairly reasonable for non member rounds either i believe its $8 a round for non members according to their website Ill stop by for a cup of coffee one day and see we can arrange something. I cant wait to get my white wing from arizona. That gun ROCKS for shootin dem orange birds. Quote
vegas style Posted June 13, 2008 Posted June 13, 2008 i hope you all have gun safes also.... not sure about showing everyone in the the world such nice collections Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 13, 2008 Posted June 13, 2008 not yet.. my weapon is a handme down one of my brother old hunting weapons.. But i do plan on getting one as soon as i get my whitewing.. that thing is worth waay to much to just be sittin around in the closet. Quote
The Mad GreeK Posted June 13, 2008 Posted June 13, 2008 i hope you all have gun safes also.... not sure about showing everyone in the the world such nice collections I have no problem with showing them to the world, They are all safe ans secured Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 13, 2008 Author Posted June 13, 2008 Here's What I have I see you've got a couple lugers... my dad just got this from my grandpa a few months ago... Do you know anything about the Nazi proofs? we found small stampings on the gun and sort of found some keys to help explain... Quote
The Mad GreeK Posted June 14, 2008 Posted June 14, 2008 Check out this site...... http://www.gunsplanet.com/p08/p08_home_us.html Lots of good info on the Luger Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.