Anybody else like Shootin?

SandSoulja

Here's some pics from a few weeks ago...but i'm bored with a bum back...

anybody go shooting or have some guns?

yeah

last weekend at the lake

went up to the high water mark...set up a bunch of cans

shot at em with a 9mm

went through about 200 rounds

next trip up...takin a bunch more up

i need to find me a skeet range out here.. :D I got a 20gauge in the closet itchin to get dirty :D

Las Vegas Gun Club up by Floyd Lamb normally has a couple of skeet ranges open. Shooting trap has likely ruined me for life but I was dropping high 1 :laughoff: when I started shooting trap so maybe there wasn't much to ruin.

Kind of warm but I'll shoot with ya at least until I see a 100 straight patch on your vest.

Eli

Your worthless with out pics

HOLY $H!+ DUDE!!!!!!

wut r u doin....gettin ready just in case robots take over

lol jkjk

good collection there

ive never seen so many in one place except for in the movies

RIGHT ON :laughing:

Las Vegas Gun Club up by Floyd Lamb normally has a couple of skeet ranges open. Shooting trap has likely ruined me for life but I was dropping high 1 :laughing: when I started shooting trap so maybe there wasn't much to ruin.

Kind of warm but I'll shoot with ya at least until I see a 100 straight patch on your vest.

Eli

That will probably never happen.. Im lucky if i get 17 birds out of a round. Now my little brother on the other hand that guy got some skills :P

Desert Lake gun club on the way to the dry lake by Railroad pass has a great sporting clay range and skeet/trap range. I believe it is open to the public now. I would be willing to go out for some sporting clays .

http://www.desertlakeshooting.com/

Ill letcha know terry. Their rates are fairly reasonable for non member rounds either i believe its $8 a round for non members according to their website :D Ill stop by for a cup of coffee one day and see we can arrange something.

I cant wait to get my white wing from arizona. That gun ROCKS for shootin dem orange birds.

not yet.. my weapon is a handme down one of my brother old hunting weapons.. But i do plan on getting one as soon as i get my whitewing.. that thing is worth waay to much to just be sittin around in the closet.

Here's What I have

guns005.jpg

guns004.jpg

guns003.jpg

guns002.jpg

guns001.jpg

I see you've got a couple lugers...

my dad just got this from my grandpa a few months ago...

Do you know anything about the Nazi proofs?

we found small stampings on the gun and sort of found some keys to help explain...

post-4094-1213332621_thumb.jpg