Bad news for me

dunefreak

FCK uuuuuuu! I told Pete I'd put a sponge on the end of a stick and tape it to the wall.

Seriously though, this sucks. :shocked2: Everyone has to bring a beer for the crippled guy this weekend. Or some Gin for his personal nurse!! :grin:

I'll bring him my wheel chair!!! With paddles :undecided:

Just got back from the ortho doc today. All I got to say is, DAMN. My life sucks now. I guess it could be worse, but I sit here now w/ 2 casts on. One on each forearm :mc_smiley: :beercheers: If that wasn't bad enough, they had to "SET" the left one. That hurt like a b*tch. They were pullin and twistin on my broke a$$ arm. They about pulled me off the table they were pulling so hard. :mc_smiley: That sh*t hurt bad. Now I am an official gimp w/ both arms casted up. I could use a beer. I'll be in these things for about 4 weeks or so. :(

Just got back from the ortho doc today. All I got to say is, DAMN. My life sucks now. I guess it could be worse, but I sit here now w/ 2 casts on. One on each forearm :headbang: :beercheers: If that wasn't bad enough, they had to "SET" the left one. That hurt like a b*tch. They were pullin and twistin on my broke a$$ arm. They about pulled me off the table they were pulling so hard. :laughoff: That sh*t hurt bad. Now I am an official gimp w/ both arms casted up. I could use a beer. I'll be in these things for about 4 weeks or so. :(

That sucks...hope you get better soon. Crazy pit action. :mc_smiley: I think your new story should be something along the lines of "tried the 100ft double and just came up short" or "parachute didn't open up in time" :mc_smiley: :cripple: Take it easy so it heals up nice...see you out in 2006. :mc_smiley:

• 3 months later...

dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm pete. that guy seriously needed his a$$ kicked. i lucked out at korn, most guys wont mosh to hard on a chick!! although my body doesnt feel that way right now. lol lol feel like i been hit by a truck, but no broken limbs. cant believe someone didnt step up and kick that guys a$$ just because he was being a punk!!!

dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm pete. that guy seriously needed his a$$ kicked. i lucked out at korn, most guys wont mosh to hard on a chick!! although my body doesnt feel that way right now. lol lol feel like i been hit by a truck, but no broken limbs. cant believe someone didnt step up and kick that guys a$$ just because he was being a punk!!!

Nobody knew I was hurt at the time. I just got up REAL quick and got the fk outta there. :beercheers: I was in some serious pain, but noone noticed.

Nobody knew I was hurt at the time. I just got up REAL quick and got the fk outta there. :beercheers: I was in some serious pain, but noone noticed.

....and you're all better now right? How did the stick and sponge work out!!!

:shocked2:

....and you're all better now right? How did the stick and sponge work out!!!

:shocked2:

My left wrist is still kinda sore at full extend, but yeah I'm cool now. No stick and sponge for me, I wasn't that disabled. :beercheers: I was able to wipe my own a$$. As far as the shower goes, it's nice to have a very helping hot girlfrind (duniemonkie). :D :shocked2: