Driving?

sanddunesaddict

Thats retarded. :lol: What no pics?

I hate driving long distances....especially SALT LAKE CITY!!! :laughoff: I did about 1000 miles to and from SLC all in one day. :laughing:

1000 miles in one day?? dayum!! Ive driven to denver in one day, but thats only 800 miles, and that was a longgggggggggggggggggg day!

Did you go with Jansen to p/u that Impala and did he get it?

Yeah we went to Diego to pick up the one and it was a piece of sh*t.Pictures were like 10 years old.

So we left pissed off and called the other guy in Tustin and told him we had a truck and trailer and we were in San Diego.Jansen told him we arent going home without a car.

So we drove up there and picked it up.

Its BADASS!!!! Its so clean.

1000 miles in one day?? dayum!! Ive driven to denver in one day, but thats only 800 miles, and that was a longgggggggggggggggggg day!

Yep. Tell me about it. It was when I dropped off the blue car at SSC after it was hit. I got down there, dropped it off, went to my hotel and sat there talking with bfbob on the phone. It was about 2PM, I just looked at the hotel and said ya know what...screw this town, called and canceled my room, hopped back on the freeway and hauled a$$ back home. I couldn't believe I did it. :beat: It was ALOT of driving for one day. :beat:

Yeah we went to Diego to pick up the one and it was a piece of sh*t.Pictures were like 10 years old.

So we left pissed off and called the other guy in Tustin and told him we had a truck and trailer and we were in San Diego.Jansen told him we arent going home without a car.

So we drove up there and picked it up.

Its BADASS!!!! Its so clean.

Damn that sucks the first one wasn't what the guy said it was. I'd be pissed too. Glad he ended up picking up a nice one though. :MBdance: I'll have to check it out.