AT&T Warranty Service Location

wingnut

There is now an AT&T Warranty Service Exchange location in Vegas. It's located at 2570 S. Decatur, Suite 4. If your phone is under warranty and it's having issues, all you have to do is go there and they will replace it. You don't have to deal with calling them and having the replacements sent to you anymore. I just went and picked up my 12th phone in 4 weeks today...... :laughoff: :black: :laughing:

Just wanted to give everyone the head's up.... :censored:

my friend has had his iphone replaced 2x because the battery craps out....notice there is no way of removing and replacing the battery??? :headbang1:

That's no different than the Ipod either.

Thanks Craig...nice to know. Now if they'd get better service in Dumont.

Only a "nut" would have AT&T....

Verizon is the only way to go at Dumont, I'd call my friends w/ AT&T but the service just sucks so much they would never get my call...

:poke: :poke: :poke:

:headbang1:

Guest Crasher

Only a "nut" would have AT&T....

Verizon is the only way to go at Dumont, I'd call my friends w/ AT&T but the service just sucks so much they would never get my call...

:poke: :poke: :poke:

:headbang1:

I agree!!! We are waiting for our contracts to expire so we can get Verizon. Can't tell you how many issues we have had with AT&T. :wub: But in all actuality, all cell phone companies are crappy in thier own way... :headbang1:

verizon has locked down phones is about their only drawback where as other phone mfg's dont charge for half the features the phones can do. But ya gotta pay for service coverage and quality so ill deal with stripped down locked out cell phones. 1 example.. GPS Navigation all verizon phones are locked unless you purchase their little gps plan.. any other carrier use it at your own free will :D