Rhino King Industries

rhino king

full line of rhino parts,,all bolt on parts!!!from bling to rifle racks...RKI RKIpost-238-1145504880_thumb.jpg paint starting at 500.00 and you can have it back in a week!look for our online store in may!! taking pre- orders for RKI stickers :headbang:

Edited by rhino king

Hey I know a place that already does this kind of work with a good turnaround too. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but..........................................

THE CUSTOM SHOP!

:smiley:

Kenny, I thought that was a joke when you told me about "RKI"! :headbang: :smiley:

full line of rhino parts,,all bolt on parts!!!from bling to rifle racks...RKI RKIpost-238-1145504880_thumb.jpg paint starting at 500.00 and you can have it back in a week!look for our online store in may!! taking pre- orders for RKI stickers :headbang:

Yep , I need me one of them rifle rack doo hickey's for my tad fern Redneck Rhino. Come on down to the trailer park and hook a joe dirt fan club member up. YA'll got a copenhagen holder to i wreckin ? Those suckers are sweet !!! OFFROOOOOAD!

:smiley: :smiley: :beerpint: :headbang: :rockon::grin::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by MCGYVER

:laughoff: IF I WANNA PLACE AN ORDER, DO I NEED TO SPEAK SPANISH??? I FIGURED ALL THE GUYS THAT WORK FOR YOU DURING THE DAY, ARE THE ONES WORKING THE PHONES. :thumb::flipoff: :huh:

they just cut grass,,ebloessponal what ever the hell that means!! :finger::dunno:

Hey I know a place that already does this kind of work with a good turnaround too. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, but..........................................

THE CUSTOM SHOP!

:finger:

Kenny, I thought that was a joke when you told me about "RKI"! :laughoff::flipoff:

i said bolt on parts,,we dont do the work or build roll cages!!! bolt on parts only, like strap ons :dunno::thumb: :laughing:we are getting a buis lic,and getting set up with suppliers>>>we well have odd ball stuff from china like bling bling caps for the rear of the rhino and lots of other things t shirts hats floor matts,with the rki logo!!! logo is being done as we type!!

Edited by rhino king

i said bolt on parts not we do the work or build roll cages!!! bolt on parts only like strap ons :huh: :laughoff::thumb:

:shocked: ARE YOU GOING TO CARRY "CHIN D!LDOS??? :flipoff::finger::dunno: OOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD??? :shocked:

Edited by maxdout

i said bolt on parts not we do the work or build roll cages!!! bolt on parts only like strap ons :huh: :thumb::flipoff:

Are you sure you have that "bolt on" thing down ok now. Every time you buy a new Rhino part to bolt on you ask me for my help. Does that mean I'll be on the payroll? :finger: j/k I'll help you bolt stuff on some Rhinos, just feed me beer! :laughoff::dunno:

Are you sure you have that "bolt on" thing down ok now. Every time you buy a new Rhino part to bolt on you ask me for my help. Does that mean I'll be on the payroll? :flipoff: j/k I'll help you bolt stuff on some Rhinos, just feed me beer! :laughoff::finger:

:shocked::dunno: MAKE SURE THE WHEELS DONT COME FLYIN OFF!!!!! :thumb: :huh: :shocked:

:thumb::flipoff:

:boxer::finger: MAKE SURE THE WHEELS DONT COME FLYIN OFF!!!!! :laughoff::dunno: :huh:

im not doing any work :shocked::shocked: i cant tighting any thing down its mostly mail order any how!!also have r/c stuff on there if any body needs a car or truck,,ready to run kits only!! oh ya does any body wana buy some stock :shocked: 5.00 a share :blury: j/k

Edited by rhino king

:laughoff::thumb:

im not doing any work :flipoff::finger: i cant tighting any thing down its mostly mail order any how!!also have r/c stuff on there if any body needs a car or truck,,ready to run kits only!! oh ya does any body wana buy some stock :dunno: 5.00 a share :huh: j/k

YOUR FREAKIN FUNNY.......... :shocked: SERIOUSLY THOUGH I CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOU AND ERIC ESTRADA RESEMBLE EACH OTHER :shocked:

Rhino king at his best!!!!!! Good thing he was wearing a helmet!!!!post-263-1145588903_thumb.jpg

chuckie u dk im drunk u az now show the real jump u fool,,,or im going to come kll ur az""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""this is just a warm up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> btzhaz

Edited by rhino king