Anyone live neer Cypress CA.?

indasand

Just wondering..... Next week I've got some out of town work to do. Will most likely sit in the nearest bar to the hotel and pretend I'm single (that never works out though LOL)

lemmy no

:DDRrocks:

Edited by indasand

an old girlfriend of mine used to live down there....there were some pretty cool bars down on ventura blvd...but that was back in the '90s

I just got an image of cheese chillen in some bar sportin some MC Hammer pants trying to impress his girl dancing to Sir Mix Alot. :lol:

:idea: Sir-Cheese-Alot, mafacka! :clown:

:yiah::lol:

post-3-1218162672_thumb.jpg

Sorry Brian :dope::lol:

Boy this Hampton Inn is boring... Change of plans I am in Cypress CA. working at Seal Beach. Will probly drive up to Long Beach for some beers and grub... Weather is great and for some reason theres fireworks about a mile away that I can see from the room. boring, boring, boring so I suppose I'll put in some OT and make some money.

Business is slow in Vegas so I am glad I have this, The Phoenix branch sent guys to Alaska... oof!!!!!

:clown:

Boy this Hampton Inn is boring... Change of plans I am in Cypress CA. working at Seal Beach. Will probly drive up to Long Beach for some beers and grub... Weather is great and for some reason theres fireworks about a mile away that I can see from the room. boring, boring, boring so I suppose I'll put in some OT and make some money.

Business is slow in Vegas so I am glad I have this, The Phoenix branch sent guys to Alaska... oof!!!!!

:clown:

go to main st in seal beach lots of bars :surrender:

Hey I'm from the area. Downtown Huntington beach is always good (Main st.), or Long Beach off of Pine Ave. and Ocean; there are a lot of things to do there. Otherwise if you would like a calmer area, but fun, would be downtown Seal Beach off PCH of course. And there are nice little dive bars and pool halls closer to ya if that's what you're looking for??