seems obama doesnt like the truth about himself

Richard Cheese

http://www.americanissuesproject.org/

seems Obama is threatening legal action for people speaking the truth.....

sad

and then to attempt to get the department of justice involved??? 2 times???

come OOOON

EFFEN communist LOSER :thumb:

Don't be trying to cover your true allegiance "teach" :ninja: ...we know you all are sworn to vote in solidarity. Talk about communism :laughing::woo_hoo::laughoff::dunno::dunno::dunno: JK!!!!

I noticed immediately following Ms Clintons speech last night that my insurance cost went down, the stock market went up, the cost of oil went down and everyones homes dramatically shot up in value! :bs::bs::bs::bs:

Don't be trying to cover your true allegiance "teach" :dunno: ...we know you all are sworn to vote in solidarity. Talk about communism :laughing::thumb::laughoff::woo_hoo::dunno::dunno: JK!!!!

I noticed immediately following Ms Clintons speech last night that my insurance cost went down, the stock market went up, the cost of oil went down and everyones homes dramatically shot up in value! :ninja::bs::bs::bs:

actually oil shot up this morning to 118 a barrel...was @ 112

Wow do we really have to use this site for political stuff?? :laughoff::laughing: I guess that EVERYONE is happy with the current politicians and the way the economy is right now at this very moment in time.

Let's bring religion into the forum as well.

A couple of discussions I try to avoid at all costs. Religion and politics! One can always find an argument at the end of those roads.

:?: people need to wake up. A vote for MC CAIN is a vote for a :clown:

whatever....if you dont like to talk about it, then don't b*tch when B HO runs this country into the ground, your gun rights have been taken away from you, taxes go way up, and your freedoms are gone

didnt mean to offend ken :clap: