New Clutch needed

Jakster884

The Tusk clutch for an ATV from Rockymountian is the best bang for your buck, they last long and have great bite, they are about 80% cheaper then the clutche mentioned above

+1. Good call Sam, I forgot about those!

If you are heavy on clutches you are gonna end up replacing the tusk at least 4 times before you kill the barnett, so lets see $35 vs $110. Add in the time you spend wrenching with ruined rides and you are well ahead just spending some coin on the best clutch you can buy.

Get the barnett carbon fiber and never worry about smoking another clutch.

( Im about as cheap as they come when it comes to parts and believe me Ive been there done that with clutches. )

Can I use the Hinson Clutch basket and the Tusk clutch together.. If so I will go this route. Thanks

If you gonna spend the dough on a hinson basket.. you might as well put the best damn plates and fibers in there.. No point in spending all that money on cool bitchen bulletproof parts only to put a $20 set of clutch fibers in there.. thats like buying a chevy then slapping a daewoo sticker on it.. LOL If you gonan do it do it right the first time.

If you gonna spend the dough on a hinson basket.. you might as well put the best damn plates and fibers in there.. No point in spending all that money on cool bitchen bulletproof parts only to put a $20 set of clutch fibers in there.. thats like buying a chevy then slapping a daewoo sticker on it.. LOL If you gonan do it do it right the first time.

Or it's like buying a Dodge and slapping a d-max emblem on it!!!! :lol: :stir: