We'll need the HEAT soon enough.

GGZOBZ

I have a WW 4005 and ran the heat last weekend up at Duck Creek, Utah. The heat in my TH cooks the master bedroom from the floor vent next to the shower while the rest of the trailer is warming up. This is with the door closed (we keep it that way so as not to "over "educate" the kidzos ! ! ).

The question is, has anyone found a way to divert the air from the bathroom to the main cabin or shut that vent to keep the master bath from cooking me out pf the sheets. We opened the ceiling vent in the MBR until the rain hit.

Just looking for a little fix.

THX, YALL.

I had the same problem w/ mine.

Since your heat is ducted, your main outlet panel from the heater is blocked and heat is diverted out side ducts instead. If you have a dummy vent screen where your heater is (basically an access panel for your heater unit) you can pull it off and allow some heat out of there to help. I punched out a couple of the knockouts on mine so I wouldn't cook the front portion of my hauler.

I know this might sound confusing, but I'll take some pics to show you what I did. I worked pretty good.

We had a similar problem in our WW FTL. Most of the heat went to the living room and Bath and none in the master. I found some replacement vents at an RV store the you can close off so I replaced most of my vents ( the kind that just swivel) and now I can control where most the air goes.

the vent in our bedroom has a knob that you can turn to shut off the flow. we usually leave the door closed to the bedroom and it stays fairly cool when the rest is toasty. we have a towel rack hanging above the one in the bath, just turn the vent towards the wall and warms up the towel.

I removed the flap that shuts off the vent in the MBR because every time the heater kicked on the surge of air would shut it on it's own. Luckily I don't have kids so whatever friends stay in the back get to freeze while the MBR is perfect.... "Don't mean to sound like a jerk but I'm the one that paid for it so I get what I want! :grin: " One friend that crashes in the rig on most trips learned to bring and extra blanket after the first trip in winter.

To answer your question I think if you don't want to get a replacement vent for the bathroom you could put a box or something on top of it to block it off.