Gas to shoot up?

Kitcat

Just watched the news and they said the refineries in the Gulf are supposed to be shut down 8-9 days. They speculate a sudden spike in gas prices. One station in Michigan is charging over $5 a gallon! :ah: I just went and filled up - gas is still at yesterday's price of $3.61 for regular and $3.99 for diesel.

Hopefully, we don't see a spike! :beercheers:

Shoot up? Already has here In Charlotte.... 90% of stations are sold out of gas and charging atleast 4.29... Happened overnight... I blame the media for hyping it up so badly.... but thats another story. I'll be in Vegas this week maybe I can bring some back home with me in my suitcase.....hahaha

If it does I doubt it will be for long. They said it's only a temporary shortage.

Eff yo oil shortage :DDRrocks: ! :MBdance:

Whew - gas didn't go up around here - hopefully prices stay stable here.

Now - about Wall Street??? :moon: That's scary news!

Eff yo Wall Street :whistle: ! :driver: J/K Just wanted to beat Pete to it. :DDRrocks:

Yeah Heather, That is a scary thing. Worst crash in a long time.

Worse than a week after 911 I heard. :laughing:

However, It's getting closer to Oct 3rd..... :yiah: Yiah Yiah :yiah:

:drinkbeer::mc::beerpint::mc:

Shoot up? Already has here In Charlotte.... 90% of stations are sold out of gas and charging atleast 4.29... Happened overnight... I blame the media for hyping it up so badly.... but thats another story. I'll be in Vegas this week maybe I can bring some back home with me in my suitcase.....hahaha

My dad lives in Columbia,SC and my best friend lives in Augusta,GA, both called me Thurs. asking if there were lines at the pumps out here and if prices had gone up. I told both of them, that we're (West Coast) not idiots like a large part of the south east. We don't run out to the station when a storm is brewing (much like southerners do when the threat of a lil snow comes into play(Milk and Bread)). They asked then if we were being imposed limits at the pumps, apparently there was a 10 gallon limit on the pumps back east. So, for once I can say I'm very very very happy to be out of the south east. Those fools jacked the prices up to almost 6 bux a gallon.

ps, HarleyR wait for the first threat of snow there this year, you'll laugh your azz off when every grocery store parking lot is full of folks buying water, bread, and milk because of the threat of snow. Most snow last a day at best down there, yet those fools will buy the grocery stores out of supplies.