Project Predator 90 HOP UP

GGZOBZ

I am preparing for my next project. My daughters 2006 Predator 90. She's itching for more power and I love to smoke the brothers when we have 90 Wars. :?:

When we arrive at the dunes for a big weekend trip, the Dad's (me, my buddies and my brothers), on the first night after getting settled and camped and fed, we begin "90 Wars". Its a race around and through the camp for an hour or sost and a great way to kick off the weekend.

Now the point and the question. I love showing up at the dunes with a completed project that my bros have had no clue about. :ah: I'm looking to spend about $1000-1200 to make the Preddy 90 smoke all others. :beercheers:

I am thinking paddles, a performance kit and maybe longtravel, if I decide to go Craaaazy.

Ive looked at the 90 performance kits from Lakes Motorsports and the like, but I am specifically wondering who has done this with success at the Dunes. The 90 2_stroke motor has proven bullet proof for me and I am pretty stoked about this project.

If you have experiences, serious ideas, hookups or found smokin prices on stuff, please respond.

Thanks Ya'll.

We have found if you can't get around the Rev limiter, all the other mods are useless.

I purchased a new CDI from Procom and couldnt get it to run smoothly, let alone, better and faster.

Any recommendations for getting around the stock ignition??

• 1 month later...

www.maximumrpm.com

has a CDI or some are simply pulling the grey wire.

No feedback on the Maximumrpm cdi that I've found.

http://www.maximumrpm.com/atv/parts/zoom/CDICAN-AM.html

In the quad and side by side aftermarket everyone lies to you.

No supplier seems honest.

Edited by yfzdad

• 5 months later...

procom sucks azz...their chit has left more than a few of my DS650 brethren

i wouldnt recommend them at all

however...DAN-OOOO at powerhouse might be able to help you out

Try to see if you can get a Dyna Cdi. Most Cdi's out there are Pro Coms, just look at the number on the CDI itself, Big Gun, Revmax, all those are Pro Com CDi's so be careful.

• 4 weeks later...