saw the TOADIES tonight!

dunefreak

Remember those guys??? :ah:

Holy mutha fuggin shiiiat! :freakin_nuts: :beercheers::beercheers::blah::blah::banghead::barf:

These guys put on a badass show tonight at House of Blues! I gotta say....SO DAMN GOOD. I have never even seen these peeps before and I'm very glad we had a chance to check em out. Before tonight all I knew about them was that the lead singer had some good azz pipes on him and they played a couple cool tunes. A few of you might remember Possum Kingdom, a song from the 94. Good azz tune fo sho. :D

Anyways, the show tonight was real simple and downright good azz times. Very little talk and nothin but good music- which some bands just don't get anymore these days. They are a very simple, rockin band that flat out had their chit together. That's all. :hello:

Check em out. ;)

i still have their first cd from way back when....

do they have a new one??

BTW..taproot's new cd goes on sale tomorrow

They do have new stuff, RC...Sirius has been playing their new single for a couple of weeks!!! :freakin_nuts:

BTW..taproot's new cd goes on sale tomorrow

Like you need to tell me that chit ma facka. I know this foo! :blah::beercheers:

Check out their No Deliverance "Road" video

They do have new stuff, RC...Sirius has been playing their new single for a couple of weeks!!! :freakin_nuts:

yep, what he said. ^ Good stuff too. :beercheers:

Right oooon, right on. :moon:

Bring the CD to the dunes. I'd like to hear what I've been missin' :DDRrocks:

You guys are lucky, You always got all these killer concerts in your back yard. :laughing:

Glad you guys had fun mang.

Yiah, :yiah: