lift kit?

dumontdude10

yeah i do have a 1989 ford van but its wide enuff for my quad a car is a car any thing toget to the desert and go riding.

So then why do you need to dump a bunch of money into it and lift it? :flipoff: Its just to get the quad out to the desert and go riging right??? :lol: Not sure what purpose the lift would serve other than making it easier to spot and laugh at. :ninja: j/k

post-2845-1222056731_thumb.jpg

That aftermarket turn signal is BADASS! :laughoff::laughoff:

:black: :B :clown: :dumbass: :lol::ninja::laughoff::flipoff:

First off Nick, I got WTFed for postin' a :poop: for bein' stoked about this >>> :randog::laughoff:

So I ask, WTF is the :slap: supposed to mean in YOUR post? :dunno:

Anyways, That's a clean van you came up on there mang.

Your quad fits in there??? Sweet! :thumb:

Reminds me of putting my stand-up Jetski in my Bronco years back.

Or my banshee in my Ford Ranger, then puttin' up my one man tent in the bed of the truck when we got to Glamis 22 years ago. Got-r-Done!

How much you lookin' to lift it? Remember it's top heavy.

Good luck with it and keep the pics flowing on your progress. :pics:

R-

That van would be the perfect beginner dune rig/ hauler setup. Big enough to haul your quad, large enough for a bed, & small enough you won't have room mates. You could even cut a shitter hole in the floor and have a bathroom :flipoff: . :lol:

Nick, keep it simple and cheap. There's no reason that thing needs a lift. ;) It will get you out to camp and back at Dumont and that is all that matters. :laughoff:

Eff yo lift :B :ninja::laughoff:

Or my LT-R450 in my Chevy S-10, then puttin' up my one man tent in the bed of the truck when we got to Dumont & Glamis. Got-r-Done!

R-

Thats how I roll! :slap::thumb:

:black: I shoula Sean that commin'.

Dude, I was like :?: " When did I post that? " :dunno: Effin' Sean. :flipoff::ninja:

For those that didn't catch it, Sean changed my post to read how he rolls. :laughoff::lol:

Had me trippin' dog. :dumbass:

R-

:laughoff:

I have been thinking about doing the same thing... A cheap ol work van that runs good.. Most of em you can get a quad in or a couple dirtbikes then just head straight to the dunes.. Then you have a place to crash and something to haul the toys with :D

As a matter of fact Bugsy over on the gd.com site has a 1ton ford van that he did just that with.. and he's selling it pretty cheap :D