Channel 3 News - Federal Sandrail

FEDERAL

Congrats on the news tidbit. Very cool. :banghead:

While the photo shoots, sand show and expo appearances, Yoshi photoshop images, pics of Yoshi's wife, Federal/ Sinister ads, news tidbits, etc etc are all badass...........I'm still looking forward to seeing some of these cars IN THE DUNES.

I'm just saying. :black: :MBdance: Looks like a very well built car, but you can TELL me all ya want...now I wanna see it work. :booty::barf::driver:

Hope to SEE one next season. ;)

Thank you! We'll be in Glamis Halloween weekend, camping off Gecko Rd giving test rides Saturday and Sunday.

We'll get plenty of video footage and will be uploading it to the web after the trip. I'm planning a trip to dumont as we speak. We have a customer that is in Dumont all the time with our older model, the UZI EVO I and we're going to try and meet up with him.

Once the suspension is dialed in, we'll be filming it consistently.

Thank you! We'll be in Glamis Halloween weekend, camping off Gecko Rd giving test rides Saturday and Sunday.

We'll get plenty of video footage and will be uploading it to the web after the trip. I'm planning a trip to dumont as we speak. We have a customer that is in Dumont all the time with our older model, the UZI EVO I and we're going to try and meet up with him.

Once the suspension is dialed in, we'll be filming it consistently.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you guys at Dumont. I'd love to see your new car in person. I missed out on the SSSS this year. :banghead:

Be sure to give us a shout once you know you when you're going out. ;)

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you guys at Dumont. I'd love to see your new car in person. I missed out on the SSSS this year. :laughoff:

Be sure to give us a shout once you know you when you're going out. ;)

I will post when we're going for sure! :beercheers: