Stolen White F-250 '03

Really messed up story.

My buddy got his truck stolen about 3 or 4 months ago but they found it on 95 up near craig road. The person was apparently using it to go back and forth to work. Fuse fell out and the truck stopped running so he left it on the highway. Never found the guy but my buddy got the truck back. Had work clothes and food bags in it. Some damage and they stole his edge computer, backup camera and toolbox from the bed. He got it all fixed and they just stole it again last night. Guess they figuered they got away with it the first time so they did it again. Easy to break into fords and start them. He even put in an alarm after the first time but I guess they cut the wires this time on it.

We think they work in the Northwest so If you can keep your eyes open for it and call Police or me 702-498-6286. Thanks. Mike

Two tone White with Beige bottom with 4 inch lift 35" tires Toyo tires aftermarket rims American Racing

DSC00158.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01242.jpg

That sux...To bad it looks like every other SD out there.

that does really suck!... to top that off I live a half mile south of that intersection and I drive a 03 F250.... guess I better be on the lookout!. on another note, was that first picture taken at Kalamazoo summit by chance ?

Jeremy

SouthernNevadaPowerstrokes.org

• 1 month later...

We had a Super Duty not too long ago, and someone tried to rip it off right from our driveway. Thank goodness they were unsuccessful. But, for those of you that have them, or any make for that matter, look into Jimmie Jammers. They are plates you can install behind the door lock mechanism so they can't get in (well barring breaking the window). They do work.

We had a Super Duty not too long ago, and someone tried to rip it off right from our driveway. Thank goodness they were unsuccessful. But, for those of you that have them, or any make for that matter, look into Jimmie Jammers. They are plates you can install behind the door lock mechanism so they can't get in (well barring breaking the window). They do work.

YEAH I HAVE A 04 KING RANCH THEY STOLE MY TV AND dvd unit OUT OF IT.

they just tore it out. tore my headliner out of it as well.

im going to get those jimmie jammers. they got into my door. :banghead: