dune photos!

dunefaster

On easter weekend there was a company at dumont called gsactionphotos.com the guys name was greg he takes a bunch of photos of you jumping wheeling etc, you go back to his trailer and view them on his computer and pic the ones you like, also he take random photos of people so there is a good chance your in his libary, the reason im posting this is because i was very impressed with his work and he gave me a killer deal on my car shots. go to his website and check this out, he said he will be at all the other dunes this summer but back to dumont on halloween 06, maybe you saw his little trailer that said check for your photo here, anyways he seems to be a really cool guy so stop by and check out his work. :banghead::banghead:

On easter weekend there was a company at dumont called gsactionphotos.com the guys name was greg he takes a bunch of photos of you jumping wheeling etc, you go back to his trailer and view them on his computer and pic the ones you like, also he take random photos of people so there is a good chance your in his libary, the reason im posting this is because i was very impressed with his work and he gave me a killer deal on my car shots. go to his website and check this out, he said he will be at all the other dunes this summer but back to dumont on halloween 06, maybe you saw his little trailer that said check for your photo here, anyways he seems to be a really cool guy so stop by and check out his work. :banghead::banghead:

What's the website called???

What's the website called???

On easter weekend there was a company at dumont called gsactionphotos.com the guys name was greg he takes a bunch of photos of you jumping wheeling etc, you go back to his trailer and view them on his computer and pic the ones you like, also he take random photos of people so there is a good chance your in his libary, the reason im posting this is because i was very impressed with his work and he gave me a killer deal on my car shots. go to his website and check this out, he said he will be at all the other dunes this summer but back to dumont on halloween 06, maybe you saw his little trailer that said check for your photo here, anyways he seems to be a really cool guy so stop by and check out his work.

:banghead:

Those pics are real nice, the site kinda sucks since you can't click to enlarge the thumbnails though. Must be because copyright I suppose. :banghead: I think 3rotortrav's lil buddy, Kenny, is in one of those pics w/ his 2 seat orange Tatum. Third one from the left, top row. Trav, is that him?

click for pic link

Joeduner's car is on the main page. How do you get into the thumbnails?

oh sh*t I missed that! :banghead:

Which thumbnails you mean, Don? The link I posted was the one you click on from the home page for Easter 06 on the left side of the screen. :banghead:

I remember that pic. A guy was standing halfway up the face dunes and I wheeled by. He flagged me to do it again, and of course I obliged. I had my wife and daughter in the car and they were loving it.

Edited by JoeDuner

that guy is real cool he will go to any place in the dunes if you like a certain jump or hill he rides a quad or buggy to help you out, he prints the pics while you wait and they are big photos not reg size i was impressed, he has alot of money tied in it so its done right.

• 2 weeks later...

:beerpint:

Those pics are real nice, the site kinda sucks since you can't click to enlarge the thumbnails though. Must be because copyright I suppose. :laughoff: I think 3rotortrav's lil buddy, Kenny, is in one of those pics w/ his 2 seat orange Tatum. Third one from the left, top row. Trav, is that him?

click for pic link

Good eye Pete! That is Freakin Kenny! Can you say COMPRESSION???!!!!