New to the area

SiCk 350R

Whats up everone. I just recently moved to the Vegas area from Cali. I was just curious on the quickest way to dumont? Do most of the people in vegas go the back way through pahrump or just south on the i-15 to 127???? Help is appreciated

Also, I run VP 110 race gas in my bike and dont know where to get it. Any suggestions???

Edited by SiCk 350R

Whats up everone. I just recently moved to the Vegas area from Cali. I was just curious on the quickest way to dumont? Do most of the people in vegas go the back way through pahrump or just south on the i-15 to 127???? Help is appreciated

I know some that go all three ways that I know of. Some go thru Tecopa before you get to Pahrump, some actually go thru Pahrump and out to 127 and others go out I-15 to 127. The bigger rigs can have a tight squeeeze the Tecopa way. Myself, from Henderson, go thru Tecopa with a 26ft Toyhauler in 2 hrs to camp! So without committment I offer this non helpful post. :?: Welcome to Vegas. It is typiclal that on your first trip from Vegas that you buy the beverage of choice, for the length of the trip, to all that pass thru the entrance to Dumont. :beercheers:

I looked at all three routes last year on google earth, and the shortest way is through Tecopa but not by too much. Plus they fixed a lot of the road so its no where near as bad as it was last year

Welcome to vegas :beercheers:

Edited by TheAlaskan

Welcome to Vegas. :beercheers:

Going thru Tecopa is the fastest way from Vegas.

If you go through Pahrump I think it's about 12 miles longer.

Going through Baker is about another 30 minutes longer.

As for VP, I think you can get it at S&M Motorsports in Henderson. Talk to Matt and tell him your from DDR.com ;)

411 Mark Leany Ct Ste A (off Boulder Hwy, south of Sunset)

Henderson, NV 89011

702-565-4193

Welcome to Vegas. :beercheers:

Going thru Tecopa is the fastest way from Vegas.

If you go through Pahrump I think it's about 12 miles longer.

Going through Baker is about another 30 minutes longer.

As for VP, I think you can get it at S&M Motorsports in Henderson. Talk to Matt and tell him your from DDR.com ;)

411 Mark Leany Ct Ste A (off Boulder Hwy, south of Sunset)

Henderson, NV 89011

702-565-4193

Thanks for the help. i will head down there its only like 3 miles from me. :blury:

you can also get race gas out of the pump off the 15 and sahara its on the north east side of the interchange. You need to be heading west on sahara on the east side of the freeway in order to get to it easily.. :D Other wise its uturns or detours thru parts of the city you shouldnt really be in LOL

• 3 weeks later...

you can also get race gas out of the pump off the 15 and sahara its on the north east side of the interchange. You need to be heading west on sahara on the east side of the freeway in order to get to it easily.. :D Other wise its uturns or detours thru parts of the city you shouldnt really be in LOL

Does anyone know if the race gas out of the pump at this place on sahara is 110????? I heard that the only way to get 110 in vegas is to buy it in those 5 gallon vp tin cans at cycle shops but there like $60!!!! :ah:

Guest Crasher

tecopa! just be aware it is 25mph thru the town only a couple of miles but they do watch it.

That's also where the aliens and everyone in the witness protection program live I think. HA!! I have never seen a human being going through there (except at the dump station), only a dog and the back of someone's head in a golf cart. Kinda spooky really....like Children of the Corn. :laughing::laughing: