Dumont 10-23 thru 10-26

HappyHour

Because the "Official" Holloween trip thread has gotten so long, I thought I'd see who was going out the weekend before. Personally, I plan on rolling into Dumont Thursday about mid-day and staying until Sunday morning. Would like to put some new faces to screen names. :2cents:

How about the same bat time and same bat channel at the South Pole??? Saturday the 25th at 2pm????

It will be my family (Wife, Me, my 3 year old daughter, and my dog), plus a couple of others who are not on this board.

:grin: :B :DDRrocks: :fro_smokin: :boxer::beat::yiah:

Because the "Official" Holloween trip thread has gotten so long, I thought I'd see who was going out the weekend before. Personally, I plan on rolling into Dumont Thursday about mid-day and staying until Sunday morning. Would like to put some new faces to screen names. :2cents:

How about the same bat time and same bat channel at the South Pole??? Saturday the 25th at 2pm????

It will be my family (Wife, Me, my 3 year old daughter, and my dog), plus a couple of others who are not on this board.

:grin: :B :DDRrocks: :fro_smokin: :boxer::beat::yiah:

We will be out there the same time. If you wanna hook up for some dune rides.

We will be leaving Thursday morning and comin home Sunday. I'll be the one with a cast on his right arm. Looks like putting in the Rhino for me!!! As long as im at the dunes i really dont care what im in. See ya there! Staysafe and have fun!!!

MXFireman :DDRrocks:

Because the "Official" Holloween trip thread has gotten so long, I thought I'd see who was going out the weekend before. Personally, I plan on rolling into Dumont Thursday about mid-day and staying until Sunday morning. Would like to put some new faces to screen names. :chkn:

:lol: :B :beercheers: :fro_smokin: :lol::usa::yiah:

Hi Mike, I'll be there and I'll bring SANDAWG and Big Rick. Bob