dunefreak Posted November 10, 2008 Author Posted November 10, 2008 next time I'll put a little Barbra Streisand on there for You Great videos. Thanks guys! Quote
barefoot bob Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 next time I'll put a little Barbra Streisand on there for You any celine dion richard cheese just loves her Quote
More To Hate Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 any celine dion richard cheese just loves her Barry Manilow??????????? Quote
ltr450rider Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 music sucks a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well it was still alot of fun that afternoon im to old for that type of music but i like the video. bert your getting old too :kitty: I'm 22, turned it off after the 2nd song came on. Cool to watch though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.