Halloween trip reports

dunefreak

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've figured out Aarons key to the insanely fast YFZ......It's not the bike it's the clothes.....Red T shirt, black shorts, black socks and kicks!!!!! That's his secret!!! Bro, you rock that every time your out there!!!!

:flipoff: :argue:

Its not just dumont my whole closet is red t-shirts and black dickies,lol...I do always rock that at the dunes too.Easy to find huh!!! :D

anyone got pics of the car that fliped behind comp?

i wish i did, i pulled up, and Jeff said watch this, that aired it out for sure, is he still ok? i tried to help but it seemed he had enough lookie loos. you going back out this weekend??

80 ft table top 20 feet high, then indoed , then another 80 feet of doing 4 front flips.

it looked alot worse up close

Took a lifted brown Blazer and Samurai to pull it out far enough to tow on the sand road...didnt see after that...that car was tore up from the floor up!

Guy could of cleared a hauler with the air he got.....

20 ft easy, he aired out BIG!! and yeah a couple of flip, and that was all she wrote..those pics don't so it justice, i thought the front end was more torn up than that looks..

Edited by mush

Took a lifted brown Blazer and Samurai to pull it out far enough to tow on the sand road...didnt see after that...that car was tore up from the floor up!

Guy could of cleared a hauler with the air he got.....

they drug it back to our camp. he could have cleared the hauler ant then some.

20 ft easy, he aired out BIG!! and yeah a couple of flip, and that was all she wrote..those pics don't so it justice, i thought the front end was more torn up than that looks..

yep driver side had a broken lower a arm 3 or 4 bent shock shafts and the steering box is toast im sure thats not all tho. the car held up extremely well for all the hard hits that it took :DDRrocks:. the frame looked to be ok and not bent just some sheet metal, shocks and some a-arms ha. glad you are ok dirty dean!!

Edited by 90+ PLUS

they drug it back to our camp. he could have cleared the hauler ant then some.

yep driver side had a broken lower a arm 3 or 4 bent shock shafts and the steering box is toast im sure thats not all tho. the car held up extremely well for all the hard hits that it took :DDRrocks:. the frame looked to be ok and not bent just some sheet metal, shocks and some a-arms ha. glad you are ok dirty dean!!

Just A Arms, One Shock Shaft Was Bent, One Rear Rim, A little Sheet Metal, Small Brackets, and Pride Thats all that got Broken And Frank It Will Always Be Your Fault

Edited by More To Hate

Just A Arms, One Shock Shaft Was Bent, One Rear Rim, A little Sheet Metal, Small Brackets, and Pride Thats all that got Broken And Frank It Will Always Be Your Fault

Jim I'm glad to hear from. Ive fallen of the horse once to on my old car. Its only metal and can all be easily fixed. When you get back in the saddle call me.

FRANK

Jim I'm glad to hear from. Ive fallen of the horse once to on my old car. Its only metal and can all be easily fixed. When you get back in the saddle call me.

FRANK

Parts are coming, Metals Cheaper then my life any less of a car I wouldn't be Here

I'm just a little sore no real Injuries thank God !!!

anywase i was clicking off some really good jumps but tina decided that the one fck up i did was pic worthy :grin::grin: the approach got wasted on that line and i hit the base hard . i backed off and tried to get back in it but this is what happened :ninja: landing was much softer than it looks

someone was there with a movie camers i would love to get a copy but i dunno who it was :DDRrocks:

post-1340-1226061316_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob