• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 GirlWithHorns

GirlWithHorns

Dune Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:i like riding my quad. and breaking the rhino.
  • Name:Kayla

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:02 PM

It was really nice out there. the weather was perfect.It was nice meeting Richardcheese ,Aceisback & friends. The dunes were pretty much empty today..made for some nice riding B) & it makes me very excited for next weekend. i only took a few pics..

Attached File  dumontFeb._007.jpg   59.09KB   3 downloads

Attached File  dumontFeb._003.jpg   50.08KB   4 downloads

Attached File  dumontFeb._009.jpg   76.52KB   4 downloads

Attached File  dumontFeb._010.jpg   33.78KB   3 downloads

#2 daknuckler

daknuckler

Dune Shredder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:beer, sand, water

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

It was a great weekend, I spotted you but by the time I made my way over to say hi you left already. I also met cheese and ace, great group of peeps. Hope to see you guys again. all though I only saw ace once without a tool in his hand. it was fun. nice safe uncrowded weekend. :beercheers: :DDRrocks:
No man knows what true happiness is until he gets married. By then, of course, it's too late!I jacked this from a guy on GD.com What a visionary!!!!

#3 aceisback

aceisback

Dune Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Name:Vic

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:01 AM

although I only saw ace once without a tool in his hand.

Hey now, that could easily be misinterpreted. :dunno:

It was good meeting you guys also, always fine folks to be found at DDR. :laughing: Those dunes were beat down though, I feel like I went 15 rounds with Mike Tyson. :slap: The crowd, or lack of, was nice. Hopefully for the peeps going out next weekend a major wind storm will come through and fix things up for you.
I'll be hitting up Glamis for Pres Day but be back at Dumont for race 2 of the 4SCS. :watching:
If you can read this, thank a Teacher. If you can read it in English, thank a Marine.

#4 daknuckler

daknuckler

Dune Shredder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:beer, sand, water

Posted 05 February 2007 - 10:24 AM

Hey now, that could easily be misinterpreted. :dunno:

It was good meeting you guys also, always fine folks to be found at DDR. :laughing: Those dunes were beat down though, I feel like I went 15 rounds with Mike Tyson. :slap: The crowd, or lack of, was nice. Hopefully for the peeps going out next weekend a major wind storm will come through and fix things up for you.
I'll be hitting up Glamis for Pres Day but be back at Dumont for race 2 of the 4SCS. :watching:

Your right I thought of that after I clicked post for the record TOOL meaning wrench or screwdriver not a male anatomy... :dance:
No man knows what true happiness is until he gets married. By then, of course, it's too late!I jacked this from a guy on GD.com What a visionary!!!!

#5 Richard Cheese

Richard Cheese

DDR resident

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,806 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:32 AM

tool in hand

at the microphone stand

#6 Jamison

Jamison

Duner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Riding quads, camping, hanging out with friends and laughing for hours!!
  • Name:Jami

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:38 AM

We had a wonderful time out there this weekend! The weather was perfect! All of our machines and rails ran all weekend long too, so it was great! I think I like the off weekends much better for riding. And the full moon Friday night, the dunes glowed! And, I found the south pole, yay!

#7 GirlWithHorns

GirlWithHorns

Dune Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:i like riding my quad. and breaking the rhino.
  • Name:Kayla

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:11 PM

im never to busy to meet new people :D

#8 Big_Gunz_

Big_Gunz_

Dune Shredder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Boating and off-roading!!!!

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:05 PM

We also had a great weekend. I think I saw GirlWithHorns at Comp on Saturday too, can't mistake that helmet. But you left as we pulled up so I never got a chance to introduce myself. From DunePilot's pictures, I think I saw him at Comp on Sunday, that's if he has the pink Z400. We were the only other family at the bottom of the hill and the wife was on the white/red Z400 going up Comp the same time you were.

Here's the Gunz Family at the North Pole.

Posted Image

Gunz Family camp site

Posted Image

And we did see the ultra-light buzzing around Comp Hill.

Posted Image
2013 Polaris Razor Jagged X (Big_Gunz_)07 Suzuki Z400 (Mrs_Big_Gunz_)08 Raptor 250 (Little_Gunz_)05 Suzuki Z250 (spare)www.DumontSandDunes.com

#9 Jamison

Jamison

Duner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Riding quads, camping, hanging out with friends and laughing for hours!!
  • Name:Jami

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

I see my camp in DunePilot's pics.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users