-
Posts
115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Dumont News
Dumont Conditions
Dune Food
Forums
Calendar
Gallery
Everything posted by johnny'sgirl32
-
Thanks Mike, I kinda made a last minute trip just me and the kids for my b-day, Johnny was out of town. It was a good time!
-
Now you don't have to lose your cat at the dunes!
johnny'sgirl32 replied to KawasakiBob's topic in General Chat
LOL!!!So freakin funny! -
But i love Dumont! I just sit and wait patiently for the heat to go away
-
Those are really good! I think we might sneak out there one more time this weekend, i just don't want the season to be over!!
-
Here's another one! Man it was so nice, hot though!
-
Love when its so peaceful! This is from this weekend
-
I don't know about jacket weather? But 80's would be nice!
-
AHHH the good ole' days when nobody said nothin!
-
BURGERS & SAND!!! YUMMMMM!!!
-
North pole? uhh... comp hill, go left til you see it
-
Uhhh what the ???? gotta be something better to do!
-
.....Von Zipper and Arnette
-
I've always loved my 660, it's been a great bike. But I rode thier 450's and the power difference was amazing But the heat was crazy! I would like to put the motor of the 450 in my 660, because the 660 is a much nicer ride OH YEAH!!!!!
-
uh ok
-
This is why I had this question because I rode three different ones in camp, and all three got pretty hot. So i thought maybe that is a problem they have and was there something that could be done. I dont always like to ride in gear so if that was the case i would stick to the 660 or 700.
-
My other quad does not get that hot, just the yfz and hellloooo, its not normal its f'n screamin hot!! I wear riding pants and boots and I still felt the heat, and i dont exactly ride slow. So it was just a question? Thanks to you peeps with good advice :shocked2:
-
I've thought about buying the 450, but my brother has one and pretty much everyone in camp has one so I've gotten a chance to ride them a few times and I didn't like the fact that my leg was on fire!!! Why does it get so hot? Other wise it is bad a$$.
-
Anything easy! Bacon & Eggs, Snacks, & BBQ everything
-
I always can tell when its time to go, hubby starts letting the kids make a track on the lawn We need our places to ride!!!
-
Like I said believe anything he wants to....
-
This is Ally at Dumont...Think she's keeping a close eye on a free roaming dog in camp!
-
Why can't they just leave things alone?
