I am pretty happy with mine despite the issues I had in the beginning. I had mine for about a month and the wired network port bombed - no biggie, just jack the neibors wireless. One day I say I'm going to get this fixed so I called apple, and they said Its probably passed the short warranty period that they fail to mention if you don’t get apple-care. I told the guy on the phone that this was a leased (from apple) notebook and I wasn’t going to pay for chit except for shipping back to them because I don’t want to pay to repair equipment that I am renting from them. I ask for the shipping addy, and he states to hold on and he will see what he can do. He gets back on the phone and says he will make an "exception" and take care of it - just bring it to the apple store.....
A couple of months go by, and my Ipod melts in my truck, so I go to the apple store with the notebook and Ipod. Talk to some tool their and he says, sorry you need to make an appointment to take care of this chit. I say whatever, and want to make an appointment. He says what time do you want to come back, and I say what time do you close? He states 9:00PM - Fine I will take 8:45PM then...
I start to walk out of the store, and someone says, sir is their something wrong with that notebook and I say yes. He says then why are you leaving and I told him the story. He says nope, we are going to take care of this right now - wow.....
He hands me a new Ipod, and says he will have my notebook back in a couple of days - sure enough a new notebook. While standing there making the arrangements to get it back here comes tool boy telling someone else the same b.s.
Ooooh and QuickBooks blows on the apple - just ask around...