I posted the vid on FB. Definately worth the $20. The dunes look alot smaller from above them. I think they started flying lower to comp on the next day. Saw them do it a few times. I had a blast
We had to re-adjust our leveling jacks 2 times saturday night because the wind blew the sand out from under them. Got up early this morning and found some killer sand though.
Nice to get a sand fix in august. Went through 2 tanks just messin around at the hill saturday night. Couldn't believe how many big drag bikes showed up.
Hope all you vegas guys dont mind if some barstow peeps join the circle. We can be a little unruley after dark. Hey pete, are you parking close to your usual spot? Expect us around 7 or 8. :freakin_nuts:
I'll be up in your neck of the woods that weekend. The viva car show same weekend. Last year we went on memorial for the last trip. Upper 80's in may, that was nice. Maybe I'll stop by on the way back if people are going.
Did nothing but ride all weekend. Perfect sand, perfect weather. Me and the guys went through 9 gallons of gas apiece. I wonder how many MPG's a banshee gets.
Our bikes are only mildly modified, we'll try to keep up. Are you takin the car too? Me and Jeff are both bringing the buggies. Swing by fo sho Pete. See ya out there.
Me and a few guys from barstow are heading up friday for the clean-up weekend. Just wondering if any 2-stroke riders are going this weekend. We'll have about 6 banshees with us if anyone wants to go on some good rides. We camp by the end of the finger by the old venders row. Come by and have a