Jump to content

SandBox_Kid

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SandBox_Kid

  1. ...and the rider has healed up quicker than the bike! Nice bike Ed.
  2. We meet up with our family at the dunes!
  3. I read somewhere that they placed 4th.
  4. McGyver has nothing on you!! :no_no: :chkn:
  5. Thoughts and prayers for Nicole and her family. Glad to hear she is already improving!
  6. This one has the same concept, but is a little easier to play. http://www.teagames.com/games/tgmotocross2/play.php ...and even I can get through all stages.
  7. That's the classic "I'm tired of having my pictures taken" look!
  8. I'm gonna guess...they were going in.
  9. Let's see...my weekend. Relax.....then see some really good friends get married. Watch my guy get stomped at the track....relax. Then relax some more. Tonight I'll kick it up and finish tearing down the 70.
  10. You can argue all you want about dust. The fact of the matter is it is considered air pollution. Especially here in Clark County. That doesn't mean I agree with it....it's just a fact we have to deal with. For more info...click
  11. If they didn't then I would be concerned that they don't care about your health or well-being. :no_no:
  12. :no_no: ...not to mention how well you'll preserve your body!
  13. Good times fo sho!! Thanks for the invite and we all look forward to many happy years together for the two of you!
  14. Try zdnet.com or download.com...and search there for freeware.
  15. Try looking here... http://www.download.com/Audio-Video-Softwa...-0.html?tag=dir The first one on the list called JetAudio is freeware...just not sure it'll do the file types you want.
  16. No...I caught the laughing smilies. I was thinking more like :monkeedance2: j/k
  17. ok...must be another one of those generation things. http://heavens-gates.com/50s/mr_sandman.html Just like sherpa's...local people that help climbers up Everest.... remember? :monkeedance2:
  18. Now that there is designated holiday weekends with special fees....have those dates also been established? For instance can someone tell me what dates comprise the '07 Halloween weekend? I think that'll be important to those of us who plan to camp the week before or the week after the big holidays.
×
×
  • Create New...