-
Posts
207 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Dumont News
Dumont Conditions
Dune Food
Forums
Calendar
Gallery
Everything posted by nightime
-
I'm thinking about getting this for my son, anyone have one? It's 90cc. Do I need to bump it up to a 110cc?
-
A new breed of R.V. ... very diffrent from the rest
nightime replied to nightime's topic in Toyhauler/ RV Talk
poop*ick ? That could get ugly in the woops I guess...BUMP A few are being sold to the LA s.w.a.t. team I'm told??? -
A new breed of R.V. ... very diffrent from the rest
nightime replied to nightime's topic in Toyhauler/ RV Talk
I'll ask me friend if it has rear wheel steering...I would like to see a longer one with a drop down rear door for the the toys. You could go the max speed limit...no trailer??? right? -
Longdog.comLooks like a gas saver.
-
Ahhh...The ribbon...This months Sand Sports Magazine liked the same photo!
-
Has anyone got a popup tent trailer with a built up hardtop that can haul quads?
-
I'm running the stock pipe & cherry bomb... you run a fuel controler and a bomb at the same time? And how much H.P. do get out of the after market pipes?
-
Parallel kit? Is that a phase synchronizer of some kind?... and electricty don't mix well I heard! Sounds like a good way to go if don't want to run a big gen all the time!
-
Wow, you guys know your sh!t! Thanks for all the info! Is it noisier inside to have the Onan on board? And does blowing sand screw with ones on the ground away from camp? I was thinking of chaining one up to the truck bumper. Thanks!
-
I picked up this 2001 26fs W.W. toy hauler with ac & microwave... but it has no generator. What's a good set up for this thing ? Thanks!
-
I see your air box lid is still on? Stock air cleaner too? Are you taking them off too? How many times do you want to go to the store to get a jet? I drilled mine out when I was in the "out back" boon docks, or get a set of jets. 3 or 4 in your range.
-
:argue: www.trailersettlement.com
-
Just picked up a white & blue 2006 for $4700., I have nice fix for the floppy fenders when you take off the heel guards/mounts.
-
'69' kaw 500 triple 2stroke...
-
Yea! Why don't you just park in two lines, side by side with no end and know begining,
-
Syranwrap under the potti seat should break it in right
-
First sip of beer for the day, or morning!
-
News flash " Man killed by a rhino!" Can you tip a rhino easy ? Like cow tipping... when their sleeping. Nice jumps Trav! Don't lose your golf clubs out the back!
-
Just stick with one kind of drink, mixing will make you colorful.
-
Loud bikes scare off the road kill...unpack the mufflers!
-
Sand looked soft, nice one wheel wheelie Pete!
-
:shocked2: Hey... how did you guys get pic's of my concept car... The front wing isn't for keeping the wheels down... It's a (mega bug deflector)...say that three times!
-
They got all the beer out of the cooler .... aaaahhhh that was a close one! Saw some hype on the good life at Lake Vegas...sailboat...sunset...b.s. ?
-
666...The mark of the beast! The Devil tries to tempt us 66.6 % of our lifetime... 33.3% we're sleeping... I would say that ''we're the mark'' target! Have a nice day... and sleep well! :freakin_nuts:
