Kawasaki kfx450 quad?

i had read an article which covered the 06 lineup and it said that there would be cutbacks on the duplication of quads in the suzuki kawasaki lineup. something to the effect on sales being affected by to many vehicles spread out. suzuki might be the only ones with the 50 and 80 while kawasaki might follow up with other models in the future. i guesss like chrysler did a few years ago. how many times can they rename the intrepid

The Z400 and KFX400 are identical, not 450's . Kawi doesn't make a 450 yet do they? Isn't that what he's asking?

I figured thats what they would do cuz when the z400 was released it wasnt long after you saw the kfx400 and the Artic Cat 400's ( i like th artic cat plastics alot better ). I just assumed that kawi was going to follow suit again w/ my comment.. :D

• 1 month later...

post-770-1150782521.jpgA sneak preview of the all-new Kawasaki KFX®450 ATV.

The all-new Kawasaki KFX®450 ATV will have aggressive styling, a aluminum chassis, all-new 450 engine, EFI, electric start, and a reverse gear.

Additional information on the KFX450 will follow as Kawasaki gets closer to officially announcing this model later in the year.

What do you guys think?

post-770-1150782555.jpg

Well, from the 2 little pics....here's my opinion. Those headlights look pretty cool and the motor looks like every other 4 stroke quad I have seen. :cry: You got any pics of the bike as a whole? :D

Effin Pete!!! :woo_hoo::laughoff:

• 4 weeks later...