Mudding the MOG!

RAGDOLL MX

I tried putting the video clips together that you sent but had no luck because the file types. :( Looks like fun.

I used to go out to the lake bed all the time back in the day w/ the old truck and tear it up every time it rained. Mud is fun. :lol:

definatley good times!, i attemped to ski behind the mog in the mud. it worked for a bit....once again not one of my brightest moves...but it was fun.

my girls did great, Rea standing in at a whopping 4'10 was riding the KX125, even though she couldnt reach the ground :lol::headbang1: so Rea kept riding till she saw me standind there, and i would have to catch her when she stopped so that way gravity wouldnt take effect

and Destany was rocking the 85 and she is about 4 inches taller than Rea. she had a great time, taught here how to ride it in about 15 minutes.

Amanda and Josh were a blast to hang out with, it was Josh's mission to get me all muddy, so i was dodging the RM250 everytime i turned around. good times for sure!

here are a few more pics:

post-693-1229951040_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951228_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951273_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951310_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951363_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951396_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951429_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951465_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951501_thumb.jpg

post-693-1229951523_thumb.jpg

well it looks like you were trying to macho it back up after all the naked :headbang1::lol: :gayboy: that was going on last trip out. :thumb:

how di the mud taste :barf::lol:

yup...i destroyed the pole...it was abused and made me look bad...:lol:

and remember wasnt there when my mog got violated :lol: :lol:

It was tons of fun fo sho :) I played with the Mog in the mud just a little, but it is really hard to drive it in riding boots tho, :headbang1: and not made for tall people ;) I thought stoppies were great, but mudding the Mog was even cooler, Cole got it goin good and spun us around all over the place!

Edited by My4DrGSR