Lots of wine + a designated driver +

britincali

My best buddy decided to go over to my parents place for christmas eve, well as usual they are all pounding wine and he joined in.

3 hours later hes shitfaced and cant drive so he calls another buddy of mine for a ride home, hes got a 400+ horse skyline

Heres the insuing terror :laughing::laughing::laughoff: :argue:

th_Chloexmasmorning011.jpg

Edited by britincali

He told me he was so scared he almost pissed himself, apparently they hit 135 and got a nice bit of air :argue: :xmas7: :laughing::laughoff:

The roads back home are a trip, just wide enough for two lanes with walls on either side, its pretty damn exhillarating hauling a$$ :laughing:

sounds like the night i had a couple nights ago :P... nothing like 600+ ft lbs of torque and a dirt road + having god only knows how much brandy and booze.. made for a real FUN trip down wash road in glamis.. 1 ton PRERUNNER WOOHOO... im just glad i didint rip that damn procomp lift of the damn truck lol..

sounds like the night i had a couple nights ago :P... nothing like 600+ ft lbs of torque and a dirt road + having god only knows how much brandy and booze.. made for a real FUN trip down wash road in glamis.. 1 ton PRERUNNER WOOHOO... im just glad i didint rip that damn procomp lift of the damn truck lol..

:2gunsfiring: :pissed::pissed: i could alrdy see it now like you did with the sanoma