our new Carson enclosed

NE14SAND

so been wanting an enclosed for 4 LONG years! we finally bought a new one before this season started :2gunsfiring: bought it in Lancaster (it was in stock) brought it to our place in phelan than did Halloween. had to sit out T-day so we went dec 12th-15th. on Monday we woke up to rain so we started to load and i got really LUCKY when i drooped the cord to charge the batteries and saw the bolt coming out! so there we sit fully loaded in the rain with 10 to 15 mph wind at about 39 degrees for 5 hours trying to micky mouse the damn thing to get it home. front bolt was GONE and the one in rear was on by about 2 threads, was a 9/16 fine thread bolt :pissed: hell no i didn't have one :pissed: so task of today was FIX TRAILER, so glad its done!

so CHECK YOUR NUTS guys. Aaron

post-4706-1230428858_thumb.jpg

post-4706-1230428904_thumb.jpg

post-4706-1230428943_thumb.jpg

good catch, or lucky catch , over Turkey day i had a frame brace under the TH drop on me, luckily i stole some hardware off the rear door to fix, it, just got done last night double nuttin everything under the belly of it and, put fender washers on all the screw of the belly insulation panels. just about all the frame braces were loose.