Worlds biggest Jackass

bigdan

This Jackass was draining his holding tank all over the highway and my truck leaving Dumont today. If anyone knows where this guy lives please let me know so I can go piss on his house. :blink:

post-4491-1230937139_thumb.jpg

post-4491-1230937179_thumb.jpg

post-4491-1230937544_thumb.jpg

Dam that sucks man, no I don't know the jack azz but I share your feelings let me get in line behind you I would piss on him and his dog

It looks more like the fresh water to me. It seems to be draining from the center and not the side where the black/grey waters empty.

Can't he drain this before he leaves the desert?? I just think that it is a lack of respect for those behind you.

i would be less pissed off it it were the fresh water

IIRC, water is the only thing that can be dumped on a road, "legally" :blink:

if it were the black tank...then that brings back memories of the hotboats.com debacle on dumont rd a couple years ago

that just pisses me off :blink:

hotboats wired for sound black tank dumping thread

Thanks for reminding people that you never know for sure which it could be. :D

I don't see the big deal? If it was fresh water... Fact is I start draining mine in the desert (or did when had TH) and it was still draining when I hit the road. The only thing it might do is spot your windsheild, but after a weekend at the D your truck needs a bath anyway??

I don't see the big deal? If it was fresh water... Fact is I start draining mine in the desert (or did when had TH) and it was still draining when I hit the road. The only thing it might do is spot your windsheild, but after a weekend at the D your truck needs a bath anyway??

I agree everyone including myself still has a little fresh water that will drain goin up the hill. Black or grey tanks is a no no but fresh water is alright

i drain my fresh water on the way out but try (i have forgot a couple times) to remember to shut it off before getting on the pavement. but then my tank full is only 40 gallons so what is left is usually drained before the pavement.

grey and black free flowing is just nasty and lazy. stopping and dumping tanks is just part of a dune trip with a RV