Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well works slow for some of my buddies, so I thought I would help them out and bring them over to put stone on my house. A couple area's in the front, all the columns on my patio, my fireplace stack and the BBQ. Called and told my brother, (who does my work) I was ripping of the travertine BBQ top :cold: But it will look better after with granite tops. :MBdance: Then once everything is done up front I will put on a nice stone cap on the low walls. Then off course I need to re-paint the house, because I sent my stucco guys over and put pop-outs around all my windows. :dope: My wife's a little :censored::censored: but....hey, it will be all good once done. :MBdance:

And you guys thought I was getting :redhat: :smoker:

post-448-1231085086_thumb.jpg

post-448-1231085118_thumb.jpg

post-448-1231085154_thumb.jpg

Guest Crasher
Posted

Looks great! Really makes a difference in the elevation of the home. Will be a nice bonus too if you ever want to sell the house later. Nice job! :beat:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...