buggy accident on comp Fri night?

dunefreak

It was about 10:30 when we got to Dumont (friday, 1-2-09) and saw the helicopter flyin overhead. Joe Duner and wsky70 told me about it when we got there. They didn't know many details though other than one was taken out on a backboard.

Just wondering. I hope everyone was ok.

Anyone know what happened or see it? Someone's gotta know around here. :beercheers:

I saw it after the BLM was on the hill. Asked if I could help. Long travel car looked like it flipped off the top. Officers said the drivers 21 year old son fell out of the passenger seat. Driver was still in the car when I was up there. Not real sure what happened.

Vegas Jim, who we camped with said that on Friday night a long travel darted over top of comp and landed somewhere on other side, his injuries were a nasty gash on head, was back the next day. On Sat night Jim went to help the guy that did the same, darted over comp hill, his boy was with him, injuries to boy, im not for sure but the dad had broken legs Vegas Jim said. I hope i have all of it correct.