Sandy Valley

da_burgh

Can someone give me specific directions to the track out at Sandy Valley? Are there any trails or "sand" out that way? How about from Jean to Primm...anybody aware of some riding spots through that neck of the woods? Thanks in advance!

Can someone give me specific directions to the track out at Sandy Valley? Are there any trails or "sand" out that way? How about from Jean to Primm...anybody aware of some riding spots through that neck of the woods? Thanks in advance!

i can show you about 160 miles of trail, averything from single track MX to quad and trophy truck trails out there. I do ATV tours out there everyday. that area is known as the Hidden Valley area.

i can show you about 160 miles of trail, averything from single track MX to quad and trophy truck trails out there. I do ATV tours out there everyday. that area is known as the Hidden Valley area.

Isn't there also a "Hidden Valley" near Moapa?

Ragdoll,

How do you find the Hidden Valley specifically? Where's the start and finish of the trail? Is it really rocky (will it damage my brand new Raptor)? Thanks.

to start from Jean:

take I 15 South to Jean, off ramp take a left, go under the under pass (where the NHP Station is) go to the stop sign, take a right, youll see a dirt lot on your left park there. Unload. no take your scooter up towards the rail road tracks, right after you go past the rr tracks, take your first right, go down about 100 yards and take your first trail. remember all trails lead to main acess roads so it is impossible pretty much to get lost. Next week I am going to down load all the GPS points if anyone is interested. you can take all the trails all the way out to roach lake bed and then over to Primm and then out to Nipton, and back. I usually start at Blue Diamond and Rainbow and ride out to Nipton and back, that is usually about 130 miles, and so long as you have skid plates on your Raptor youll be fine.

if you want me to take you out there I can, just let me know. I dont need any excuse to ride.

Cole

Cole,

Skid plates? I haven't gotten that far yet. Are the stock ones ok for those trails? I don't want to add aftermarket skids b/c we do dunes most of the time. But yeah, pm me your email address b/c a co-worker and I want to do some early am trail rides when its not super hot.

Cole,

Skid plates? I haven't gotten that far yet. Are the stock ones ok for those trails? I don't want to add aftermarket skids b/c we do dunes most of the time. But yeah, pm me your email address b/c a co-worker and I want to do some early am trail rides when its not super hot.

k, no problem

man this sounds like some fun!!! i gotta go there for somthing new...

and By the way da_burgh i would recommend changing out the computer on the 700... it took way to long to react for me.. like when i went up comp hill i was up half way before my bike really opened up... since i changed the chip its a hole lot better... smoother ride too..