crazymexeddie

Yeayaaah!! :headbang: :headbang: .

Anna & I will be there. I think she was gonna buy our tickets today. Ticketmaster wanted like $113 for 2 tickets because their gay a$$ fees. :angry:

I don't know about "Pepper" & the "Wailers", but 311 is da shizzle! :fro:

Eddie, try not to get kicked out of this show, ok!!!??? :laughoff::boxer:

:angry: If history repeats itself I will be getting kicked out for getting kicked in the ribs by a 12 year old wearing steel toe'd boots! :headbang: But it will be a much more laid back event so I don't see myself getting kicked out.I should say that I didn't forsee myself getting kicked out of kokomo's either! :headbang: If I do get kicked out don't try to save me cause I'll migrate to Body English and possibly get kicked out of there too!Enjoy the concert without me if I get kicked out!

:angry: If history repeats itself I will be getting kicked out for getting kicked in the ribs by a 12 year old wearing steel toe'd boots! :laughoff: But it will be a much more laid back event so I don't see myself getting kicked out.I should say that I didn't forsee myself getting kicked out of kokomo's either! :headbang: If I do get kicked out don't try to save me cause I'll migrate to Body English and possibly get kicked out of there too!Enjoy the concert without me if I get kicked out!

more LAID BACK? Have you BEEN to a 311 concert, Eddie? :boxer:

I know you have, but at the joint it won't be so much "laid back". Should be crazy! :headbang:

more LAID BACK? Have you BEEN to a 311 concert, Eddie? :eatdrink021:

I know you have, but at the joint it won't be so much "laid back". Should be crazy! :rockwoot:

Pete once again you are right.311 is not a laid back concert.I'm going to hide behind a big samoan dude if I can find one!We'll bounce together like this= :laughoff::finger:

We picked up our tickets today at the box office. 2 tickets came to $84 !!! :happydrunks: That's not that much, but damn... how 311 tickets prices gone up over the past few years! I remember seeing them for like $12-$15 per ticket not that long ago. :laughoff: oh well, they are still worth every penny to me. They have never let me down. No matter what venue, those guys can put on a good show! :headbang:

im assuming the 84 bucks is w/ tax and all the associated fee's??? are they still priced at 35 bucks?

yeah $84 out the door with taxes etc. That includes the new stupid entertainment tax and venue fees as well. :happydrunks: So the $35 tickets are $42 / each with everything. :headbang:

Should be an awesome show. I took my daughter to the Key Club to see 311 for a welcome back gift. We both enjoyed it to the max. I've seen Pepper three times at various shows around SoCal and they rock! Nice set of Lesbians they have getting to know eachother on stage also. They played with Kottonmouth Kings first time I caught them and I was very surprised.

KK, 311, Cracker, Cake, Pepper, and LBDA would be a nice mellow "laid back" show!

• 1 month later...