Bakersfield People

bp-guy

Looks like my work is sending me there for a couple days to recruit your finest you have to offer.

I don't have the particulars as far as what college I am going to but I will be there the 11th of Feb. I will get in town sometime on the 10th and might stay till the 12th.

If anyone wants to meet up for a dinner and show me what Bako has to offer that would be cool. I got the first round of drinks.

I am bringing my trailer along with me and storing it at Bob's house for a couple days till I make my way back out that way for Presidents. My Duramax will pull it much faster up the pass than my motorhome will, plus I get paid mileage to go there so I am killing two birds with this trip.

I know Cheese lives there so if anyone else is interested let me know and lets get something together.

Edited by bp-guy

Looks like my work is sending me there for a couple days to recruit your finest you have to offer.

I don't have the particulars as far as what college I am going to but I will be there the 11th of Feb. I will get in town sometime on the 10th and might stay till the 12th.

If anyone wants to meet up for a dinner and show me what Bako has to offer that would be cool. I got the first round of drinks.

I am bringing my trailer along with me and storing it at Bob's house for a couple days till I make my way back out that way for Presidents. My Duramax will pull it much faster up the pass than my motorhome will, plus I get paid mileage to go there so I am killing two birds with this trip.

I know Cheese lives there so if anyone else is interested let me know and lets get something together.

Sup Tim??? Definitely be down with hookin up and having dinner/drinks with you one night.

your pullng trailer up to barefootbobs?? then cuttin over on the 58 to Bako??

youll probably be at CSUB..sal State University Bako...which, ironically, has a large MECHA group :coocoo:

they'll be heckling you :ogp: j/k

if not CSUB, the Bakersfield College, which is a JC

hit me up when you get into town.... 661-496-1334

Edited by richard cheese

Will do Cheesy.. and yes I am taking it to barefoot bobs. I am not sure of what route to take to Dumont from his place but I have alot of time to figure that part out.

ya need to go strraight up the 15 to my house then go to palmdale rd to 395 grab hwy 58 and boom hes in wackofield err wait thats racist. ermm bakersfield. :B

:slap::flipoff:

so bob, he has to roll to da 'field first to get to dumont ?? :black:

it would be straight up the 15 from your house to Da D tho wouldnt it be, bob??

any clue as to where you are staying? what type of food would you want to have?

I should get the orders in the next few days. Untill then I am not sure where I am staying, all depends on the per diem rate I get. (any suggestions for a hotel?)

Food wise I am very low maintenance (NO SUSHI or Seafood) other than that I am up for just about anything. As long as they have Coors Light I am good!

I should get the orders in the next few days. Untill then I am not sure where I am staying, all depends on the per diem rate I get. (any suggestions for a hotel?)

Food wise I am very low maintenance (NO SUSHI or Seafood) other than that I am up for just about anything. As long as they have Coors Light I am good!

it depends on what college youre at....they are on opposite sides of town. there are some decent ones in the southwest (CSUB), but nothing in the northeast (Bakersfield College)...you would have to stay downtown for that one.

Cheese-

Looks like we are driving up the day of the event. It is on the 11th at CSUB. It goes from 5-6:30 pm. Then I drive back the next day. So if you want to meet up it has to be after the event.

I am staying at the Doubletree Hotel also so if you know of some good grub around there we can do it there.

Tim

Cheese-

Looks like we are driving up the day of the event. It is on the 11th at CSUB. It goes from 5-6:30 pm. Then I drive back the next day. So if you want to meet up it has to be after the event.

I am staying at the Doubletree Hotel also so if you know of some good grub around there we can do it there.

Tim

AHH the double D :dope:

thats cool...my son has soccer practice at CSUB that night too :think: ill talk to my wife, see if she's up for takin string while you and i go :think::dope:

ill step in there at the job fair and talk some chit about the BP.....with my BP shirt on :lol: maybe yell

:shout: LA MIGRA!

a couple times, and throw out a couple...buenas panochas, y mucho busto....that always get the MECHA crowd ready to riot

:slap:

AHH the double D :shake:

thats cool...my son has soccer practice at CSUB that night too :MBdance: ill talk to my wife, see if she's up for takin string while you and i go :crackhead: :dumbass:

ill step in there at the job fair and talk some chit about the BP.....with my BP shirt on :MBdance: maybe yell

:shout: LA MIGRA!

a couple times, and throw out a couple...buenas panochas, y mucho busto....that always get the MECHA crowd ready to riot

:MBdance:

Cool, stop by and get your free Border Patrol Pen!!! See you out there...

Hey tim...want me to pick you up around 7 @ your hotel?

burgers and beer sound good? a new place opened up called MOO...because they have an ice cream shop....we went there last week and it was the SHIZZ if not we can find something else!!

where is this place at? haven't heard of it yet.