RV parks

ltr450

I'm going to be working in vegas for a couple to three months starting next week.I'v found a park that dosn't cost an arm and a leg..but don't know about the location or the area :beercheers: If anyone knows or seen this place..information would be appreciated..

WESTERN RV PARK ON FREMONT ST

its not a bad hood but its kinda scruffy. I believe the park has security and i havent had an issue in the area. Go any closer to fremont and be scared for your hauler and toys.. same if you go any further south on boulder hwy lol.

Only 3 places i really know of are Sams Town, the KOA at circus circuis, the Oasis off the 15 and blue diamond, and one other little chithole that dunefreak mentioned to me. I would say best bang for the buck would probably be the sams town one. I would offer to let ya just park in front of my place and mooch off my power but the HOA would have a fit lol

its not a bad hood but its kinda scruffy. I believe the park has security and i havent had an issue in the area. Go any closer to fremont and be scared for your hauler and toys.. same if you go any further south on boulder hwy lol.

Only 3 places i really know of are Sams Town, the KOA at circus circuis, the Oasis off the 15 and blue diamond, and one other little chithole that dunefreak mentioned to me. I would say best bang for the buck would probably be the sams town one. I would offer to let ya just park in front of my place and mooch off my power but the HOA would have a fit lol

Thanks for the info NICK and the invite on the power mooch :beercheers: If i bring the hauler. I'll get to get some extra dumont day trips in and that means i can bring the bike with me.I called sam's club and they are about $85.00 more a month..But you get what you pay for

I have never posted anything on this site before but have been on the DDR website and going to Dumont for about 4 years so I think it is about time I quit being nosey :beercheers: and say something. Anyways, I am actually going to be parking my truck and trailer at the Circus Circus KOA tomorrow while I am staying at Bally's for some business. Then I will be pulling in to Dumont on Friday for Prez weekend!!!!! I will let you know how the campgrounds are only $19.95 per night for a pull through spot...Not bad!

I have never posted anything on this site before but have been on the DDR website and going to Dumont for about 4 years so I think it is about time I quit being nosey :70: and say something. Anyways, I am actually going to be parking my truck and trailer at the Circus Circus KOA tomorrow while I am staying at Bally's for some business. Then I will be pulling in to Dumont on Friday for Prez weekend!!!!! I will let you know how the campgrounds are only $19.95 per night for a pull through spot...Not bad!

thanks for the heads up and welcome to the site..$20.00 day that's not bad at all

Before I moved here, I always stayed at the Cirus Circus KOA...it was pretty nice and a decent price...but I think I read someplace that it was closed :beercheers: it would be worth checking on for sure!! :dance:

:70: going to give them a call and see what's up

I have never posted anything on this site before but have been on the DDR website and going to Dumont for about 4 years so I think it is about time I quit being nosey :isbb: and say something. Anyways, I am actually going to be parking my truck and trailer at the Circus Circus KOA tomorrow while I am staying at Bally's for some business. Then I will be pulling in to Dumont on Friday for Prez weekend!!!!! I will let you know how the campgrounds are only $19.95 per night for a pull through spot...Not bad!

:bowdown: I guess that answered the question on whether or not it is closed :cry:

Its pretty nice and was never worried about the toys while staying there. They have a securtity golf cart that is constantly going around and checking things out! :thumb: